Diesel, diesel, diesel

On 10/10/2020 at 3:51 PM, Austin The DieselTech said:

Ahhhh inboard brakes................I always cringe when I tighten the thimbles for the inner wheel that a stud will break and then I will have to pull the whole assembly off to replace the stud. 

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Absolutely! 

The Kenworth now has good brakes, all new 30-30 cans, fluids and filters, LED headlights, LED watermelon running lights, LED work lights and even license plate light! It now has his signature trash can green LED lights. Bunks, bang board, on the truck and bunks, frame, etc. are all painted. Fuel gauge works now, along with all of the gauges and controls functioning perfectly. Most of the truck is polished and his company names went on the doors today. Whew! A sound truck to start with is now in really good condition! 71997a262f38c0b4370e1459d688e38f.jpgb3d097d283dc7e960d33b62f0a03220a.jpg896513435ee4ae6481e9b9425cd2438d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great work Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering all you have been through its excellent to see you are able to do this!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerry is my nephew. Truly a fantastic man. Yes, he is local. He logs in the area north of here in some pretty rough areas. This Kenworth should do a good job for him.

I’ll watch for his truck next time I’m up to Mike n Sallie’s river lot ( next summer) .. maybe see him running down the Joe road . 

• Like 1

I’m Surprised that load went that way , larger logs don’t go to the small log mills as they are not set up to process larger logs , those mills are up the pan handle near Bonner 

but I’m not sure where the cut off is as to size . Do you know ? 

Edited by GTroyer
ESurprised that load went that way , larger logs don’t go to the small log mills as they are not set up to process larger logs , those mills are up the pan handle near Bonner 

but I’m not sure where the cut off is as to size . Do you know ? 
I have heard 24" and under.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, GTroyer said:

I’ll watch for his truck next time I’m up to Mike n Sallie’s river lot ( next summer) .. maybe see him running down the Joe road . 

Right now he's hauling from around Rose Lake.