BOMBER Board
Ol Blue

2013 Chrysler 300C AWD

Well, the budget says I may have but one vehicle. Though I really like this car, I'm going to sell the Chrysler.

It is a pearl white, 2013 Chrysler 300C Hemi 5.7L, AWD Luxury Series. 85k miles, MDS engine control, 6 speed auto, excellent condition. Consistently gets 22MPG.Asking $17,000.

All leather

All options like automatic windshield wipers, adaptive cruise control, backup camera, front and rear collision detection, navigation with turns etc in the dash display, drivers memory for seat, mirrors, pedals (i think), radio station. Heated steering wheel, front and rear seats, Premium sounds system with sub woofer, latest update to the radio's  firmware. etc.

Non-factory items:

Diablo tuner to definitely get out of it's own way and gets 22MPG on the open road. 

Michelin all season tires 45k miles and still going strong.

Ceramic sealed last fall Maguire's then Torque.

OEM and WeathertechFloor mats front and back. These are black instead of tan like the rest of the interior.

I'll try to get pics posted.

Thanks

~OB~

2013_chrysler_300-pic-279544197906001644-1024x768.thumb.jpeg.7568bfec65814016da5f42eb7e7de381.jpeg

Edited by Ol Blue

Nice car ! 

Same interior and body color as my new truck , if I was buying a car I’d have a lil twin of my truck lol

Just remembered heated and cooled cup holders! :rk:

Michelin tires with lots of tread left and work great on the car year around.

Factory splash guards refinished silver since the black didn't look good IMHO but there silver matched the brushed, platinum mirrors.

Edited by Ol Blue

That is one nice car! Do you have an add posted anywhere? If so I can share it on Facebook with the two Mopar groups I'm in.

Not advertised anywhere. Really low motivation to sell it even though I have to.

Where should I advertise it so you can share?

There are Facebook groups for Mopars, maybe some local to you. I'm in the Western Washington Modern Mopars group and Military Mopars. They're both private groups. 

It is listed on Facebook now. No special group or anything though. Mama said it needs to go again, so motivation is setting in. ........ 😞