2020 bomb party Aug 8th and 9th

So, is this pending the virus?

I'm sure hoping to make it as its been since 2003? for me with fine folks from the TDR @ Turbo Tech in Tacoma.

Cheers--Proflow

Edited by proflow
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I am just going to say it................................................ We are officially cancelling this years party. Anyone who had still planned on coming up is welcome to I guess it we c

I am losing my memory of things and people.  But I scroll through my phone and hope that things will come to me. I do wish I could make it to the party,I am in so much need of anything that

I'm won't be able to make it. My first summer off. But both grandson's birthday that weekend. They are 2 and 9. A week and seven years apart. I can't miss out on cake. was really hoping to make it ov

Here is an update on the event

It is on and its no longer a Bomb party its now a MFM protest rally (My Friends Matter) 

So from what I understand on the 28th Inslee is supposed make an announcement regarding the state of the state. From what I have heard it looks like he may shut us down completely again. 

Regardless of what happens my MFM protest will go on. It is up to each individual to do what they feel is best for them. If you have been in contact with someone who has it or if you have any symptoms it would be best to stay home. Obviously if I have any symptoms I will be canceling I will not knowingly put anyone at risk. 

With all this said and in the interest of full disclosure I will not be wearing a mask at my own home, those at risk or anyone remotely concerned should take proper precautions.

As we all know I have plenty of room so that social distancing will not be a problem and I guess Kelly is right we're not going all Italian mob bosses and cheek kissing and what-not.

6 hours ago, HOSS said:

Here is an update on the event

It is on and its no longer a Bomb party its now a PFM protest rally (Phat Friends Matter) 

So from what I understand on the 28th Inslee is supposed make an announcement regarding the state of the state. From what I have heard it looks like he may shut us down completely again. 

Regardless of what happens my PFM will go on.

As we all know I have plenty of room so that social distancing will not be a problem and I guess Kelly is right we're not going all Italian mob bosses and cheek kissing and what-not.

I’m out cuz there’s no kissing

It's easy to have a great outdoor party and stay safe and no masks. Bring your own drinks and chips, I suggest a couple of easy ups if it is going to be hot. Double dipping is fine, bring your own dip :D

• Like 1

I'm won't be able to make it. My first summer off. But both grandson's birthday that weekend. They are 2 and 9. A week and seven years apart. I can't miss out on cake. ;) was really hoping to make it over this year.c30414470ab1557c10a20f19e6d2dd3c.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

• Like 3
4 hours ago, ramn4evr said:

I'm won't be able to make it. My first summer off. But both grandson's birthday that weekend. They are 2 and 9. A week and seven years apart. I can't miss out on cake. ;) was really hoping to make it over this year.

Got your priorities right!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ramn4evr said:

I'm won't be able to make it. My first summer off. But both grandson's birthday that weekend. They are 2 and 9. A week and seven years apart. I can't miss out on cake. ;) was really hoping to make it over this year.c30414470ab1557c10a20f19e6d2dd3c.jpg

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

That is way more gooder than coming to my place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 hours ago, Scotty_ said:

I’m out cuz there’s no kissing

Don't be like that... this MFM protest is important! Everyone has to make sacrifices.

• Haha 1

I’m gonna stay in BC.. Probably be sitting in my boat with a fishing rod or 2 hanging in the water waiting for the sturgeon to entertain us... 

Or off somewhere with my sweetie in the RV... 

I am losing my memory of things and people. 

But I scroll through my phone and hope that things will come to me.

I do wish I could make it to the party,I am in so much need of anything that can keep my good memories of things and people that mean to me .

I have had no therapy or access to therapists since I have came home.

Some days I don't even know who my wife or kid are.

I do hope whoever makes it to the gathering that a good time is had.

I also hope that next time I scroll my phone that this site is something I will know.

All my best to everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
6 hours ago, canadiancrawler said:

I do wish I could make it to the party,I am in so much need of anything that can keep my good memories of things and people that mean to me .

I also hope that next time I scroll my phone that this site is something I will know.

All my best to everyone. 

And our best back to you, prayers still active for your continued healing and relief 

13 hours ago, canadiancrawler said:

All my best to everyone. 

I don't even know what to say. :( I hope you can get some therapy going even if its something you lookup and do yourself online for mental exercise. You have thoughts and prayers coming your way!

28 minutes ago, Pete_Gaiser said:

Looks like I'm in the same boat as Gary & Pat. Wife extreme high risk and a 82 year old with a broken neck with a big horse collar.:dump: Can't drive. Have a good time .

That horse collar interfere with beer drinking???

Looks like it might be just me and Joe! :question:

Trust me, we'd much rather be there. We both tested negative, but have been exposed to 2 that tested positive, so... better safe than sorry. 

So I am just going to say it................................................

We are officially cancelling this years party. Anyone who had still planned on coming up is welcome to I guess it we could call it a campout? I have plenty of room but I am not going to spend a coupe hundred bucks on meat and take time to cook and so on and have no turnout. 

We can make up for it next year.  

• Like 6

I totally get it Hoss. I had to cancel our Family Reunion this year. (3rd Weekend in August)  Half our relatives can't get across the boarder.

Hopefully we will see better times soon.