BOMBER Board
Torque Monkey

For Sale, Rollers for Stands

I feel kind of silly posting this on a diesel board but I have the rollers for the band saw stands I built, for sale.

They are salvaged from some sort of racking system. We really have no idea what they were supposed to be for. The bearings have some rust in them so I had to oil them and blow them out but they seem to work fine. The rollers did have some scares and damage but again, they work fine. I think the rollers are about 20"long. I cut them down. They have bearings at each end and hexagon shaft in the middle.

He said he would sell them for $50.00 for 4 rollers.

This is for the rollers and shaft only.

Let me know if you are interested. No shipping but possible Bomber Express.

c9dbea4def7fa6f871927b950437f625.jpg

e9f2d125668d9e1b1aef23758f6f79e5.jpg

Several guys here have horizontal band saws and other equipment these things would be good for. Heck I can think of a ton of places to use them.

That's not a bad price. I used to pay $8.50 for 12" 18 gauge rollers.

Don't think I have an immediate use for them or I would be all over this. 

Dave

I could use these!  we need to get them to Washougal, ie portland or Vasncouver.  I could use the bases too. but my son can fabricate a set too

7 hours ago, Packards42 said:

I could use these!  we need to get them to Washougal, ie portland or Vasncouver.  I could use the bases too. but my son can fabricate a set too

I can get the rollers no problem. The bases on the other hand, may be a problem. I don’t think he has too many of those.

Thanks for the hook up Ben! These are going to work great for the new saw! Well worth the price!

let me know if you get more, Hoss will need them more than me,  and I some adjustable rollers from harbor freight (pay to forward from another member0 , something dedicated would be GREAT  too.

8 minutes ago, Packards42 said:

let me know if you get more, Hoss will need them more than me,  and I some adjustable rollers from harbor freight (pay to forward from another member0 , something dedicated would be GREAT  too.

He has a ton more rollers Joe. Getting them isn’t an issue. How many do you want?

4 get the job done for me,  I like the set he made for his Band Saw,  If you remember I sold my small band saw after i go chance to pick up large ridge horizontal band saw. 

• Like 1

4 get the job done for me,  I like the set he made for his Band Saw,  If you remember I sold my small band saw after i go chance to pick up large ridge horizontal band saw. 

LOL! Those are my stands. He comes over and uses my saw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/20/2020 at 3:14 PM, Packards42 said:

Joe, I will get 4 of the rollers here at my place for you.

LOL! Those are my stands. He comes over and uses my saw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe, Your rollers are here at the house.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

how do we handle payment   IS paypasl ok,  or I can mail a check,  no hurry on delevery as I out of area to March1.

7 minutes ago, Packards42 said:

how do we handle payment   IS paypasl ok,  or I can mail a check,  no hurry on delevery as I out of area to March1.

PM replied to.