Wanted Bench Top Drill Press

Hey Guys,

I am looking for an inexpensive bench top drill press. I really don't even car if it works. I am mainly interested in one that has a stand and adjustable table. I am looking for one for a project I have in mind. Let me know if you have one kicking around that you want to get rid of.

6 months late.  Garage sale on Bunker Hill had one.  Ladies husband had died a couple years prior and she was finally cleaning out his shop.  It was all "pick up a bunch and give me $20".  Mostly a bunch of junk but there were a few gems.

3 hours ago, Torque Monkey said:

That's my luck. There are a couple on Craigslist. I was even looking at a new one at Harbor Freight. Hate to get a new one and throw the drill head away....

...save the drill head for another project. 

I’ll keep an eye out. 

Yes, but not at the moment. I’m also a bit concerned about shipping.

It also looks like the table is fixed. It will work but what would be better is one with a round table that can turn. The idea it to make a tapping fixture out of the table and stand.

that table turns and clamps tight ...not one of the teeth models that lower and raise by the teeth.

as you said looks a bit rusty but a small cleanup of the ope through your lathe would fix the pipe with a clean up cut on the table with your new toy.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, GTroyer said:

that table turns and clamps tight ...not one of the teeth models that lower and raise by the teeth.

as you said looks a bit rusty but a small cleanup of the ope through your lathe would fix the pipe with a clean up cut on the table with your new toy.

We are thinking with the same brain.👍