BOMBER Board
SMOKN05

Good Guys Drags Fri, Show Sat-Sun

The Good Guys carshow event is happening this coming weekend and it looks like it's full of activities.

Thursday evening is a pre-event held at Griots in Tacoma.

Friday is the start of the carshow in Puyallup at the fairgrounds and also the nostalgia drags at Pacific Raceways

Sat/Sun is carshow in Puyallup

Anyone going to any of these events? I haven't decided yet. I'm off Thurs-Fri-Sat so I might be persuaded to do any or all of those days. Gail has to work though and my "to-do" list just grows by the day so maybe I won't do any of it. I don't know yet.

and we're about to have Hot August Nights down here , so lots of car stuff happening 

• Like 2

That may have been at the Harvest Night Cruise in Battleground to. I saw one that looked just like that there. Did it have dealer plates on it.

19 hours ago, Austin The DieselTech said:

Also saw this while I was there.6eacfdfe6708963ffcfd66daa5113075.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I haven't been there in quite a while. How many cars approximately? Looks like they keep making great improvements at the track. Last time I raced there I had just helped them get those ecology blocks to line the sides of the track. Hopefully they still honor my free racing pass for getting them! 😄

I haven't been there in quite a while. How many cars approximately? Looks like they keep making great improvements at the track. Last time I raced there I had just helped them get those ecology blocks to line the sides of the track. Hopefully they still honor my free racing pass for getting them!
20 or so. Big races next weekend.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

• Like 1