BOMBER Board
HOSS

Holy awesome party Batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The one thing I kept thinking and saying this weekend was "This party turned out exactly how I had hoped!"

and "all the people I wanted here were here!" (almost)

I had kind of soured on the whole Bomb party thing after a couple years of lots of work with little reward. It had become a party instead of BOMB party and those of you who have been around know what I mean.

THIS was a BOMB party!!! Lots of good friends some I had not seen in several years getting together and enjoying each others company.

It was great to see guys from back in the day that I had completely lost touch with.

I have a ton more to say but I dont have time I have to get to work and get some rest!

Thank you everyone for a perfect weekend!!!

• Like 4

THANK YOU HOSS for putting this all together, weather was fine (for us from Cali), the food was the best I have ever had and rubbing elbows with all the friends was great. I look forward to the next one

A supreme effort on yours and Terry's part is what made it turn out so well. I was really impressed with everything and I know how hard you worked for this Hoss. WELL DONE!

:ThumbsUP:

What a turnout!!! Thanks again for the "Hosspitality"!!

• Like 1

It is certainly going to be a hard party to top. Hoss, you set the bar very high now.

I think Peter needs to be at every party from now on. That Guy is a HOOT! :lol:

• Like 2

Blair Pine

Jim Fulmer

Ken (Big Jake)

Mike Crosley

Gary Troyer

All guys who hung with Nowel and really had a lot to do with the beginning of diesel performance.

Peter (who got the distance traveled award for coming from Indiana!) Peter you are an absolute blast to hang out with! Thank you for everything you do!

Mike and Sally

Mark and Lisa

Scotty Megs and Maddi

Ivan and Liz

Just a few who came from out of state!

Kelly and Mary who drove all the way to my place to cook pancakes and then turn around and go home so Kelly could out in a 16 hour shift working on Hwy 167 ! As usual you went above and beyond Kelly!

I could go on and on!

Thank you all for making this weekend exactly what I had hoped it would be!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

AWESOME

And my new favorite flashlight aka bat signal and decals for the truck from Maddi are the greatest!!! You and Megs are ok too LOL

A very good time was had by all. Thankyou to Terry and Hoss for being the host and hostess supreme!

Meeting new faces, putting a face to people I have talked with on the board and renewing acquaintances with folks I haven't seen in a while was great.

Food was amazing,that smoker is crazy Hoss!

I am still camping with the bride in Burlington, but had to clean off a patch on my canopy window and proudly put my new sticker on.

image_23.jpeg

The reason a lot of us are here today is from attitudes and supportive conversations with the man mentioned on the bottom of the decal.

Rob Hanson...

Edited by Abbyfireguy
  • Like 2

I forgot to pay for and get my Bomber decals so I need to send someone some money. I am still in the area since I didnt get my arse out of bed this morning and will try again on Tuesday.

Please remind me who has the decals and how to get them. I promise they wont be going on the Honda.

was an absolute please to see so many of the original group from all over... I will try much harder to get to more events. Again as I posted in the other thread thank you so much for your hospitality and awesome food. Next time I will bring more EZ UPSs man it was hot!

13996046_10154431046091703_7341990786510

14047092_10154431046096703_5958194941631

14107696_10154431046101703_3354930438660

14115605_10154431046391703_9210696133597

14115529_10154431046396703_2982614736549

13996025_10154431046516703_7397942629545

14067960_10154431046531703_2798949786210

14125508_10154431046541703_4413972938173

Edited by bhaner
  • Like 1

Those pictures and video are very cool!

Rob's legacy certainly lives on in Hoss, you :rk: :rk: :rk:

That is truly the biggest compliment anyone has ever given me!

• Like 2

Hoss & Terry A heart felt thank you for such a great event and food. I had so much fun seeing so many old friends and some new ones. HOSS that smoker is awesome. :thumbup2:

That is truly the biggest compliment anyone has ever given me!

You earned it :10:

• Like 1

Thank you for having us, it was excellent to see all those people and share some laughs and great food.