Bob V

6.0 ARP headstuds $300

I found an add on Craigslist for bnib arp 6.0 studs for $300. They are in Tacoma so it would be about a 2 hour drive each way fo me. Figuring fuel I am thinking that is not that great of a price. What do you all think is a fair price?

• Like 1

Seems the 'going price' these days is 425 shipped. If you are willing to drive and pay fuel for 125 dollars, its up to you.

Seems the 'going price' these days is 425 shipped. If you are willing to drive and pay fuel for 125 dollars, its up to you.

Not much savings when fuel is added. Don't NEED them now either. Think I will pass.

There is BOMBER express if you are not in a terrible hurry. We have folks in Tacoma area and some of us go south sometimes.

• Like 1

There is BOMBER express if you are not in a terrible hurry. We have folks in Tacoma area and some of us go south sometimes.

Thanks! I am kind of thinking more an more to just wait. Not in a hurry right now for them.

If you do get them, I can bring them down and visit with my parents too.

Not sure what my cost would be here at work (Valley Ford) but when you're ready to pull the trigger I may be able to get you a decent deal using my employee discount.

He dropped the price to $200. I don't know how to get the money up there so someone can pick them up. I might just head up early Saturday morning. Anyone up there want to meet for breakfast or lunch?

Darn, and I'm headed down to Kelso/Upper Lewis River on Sunday...

I'll be home without a car on Saturday.

I am in SLC Utah until late on the 13th... anyone want to meet here??

Sorry I missed you Dan. Would have been nice to chat!

They where brand new never opened box. $200+$30 in fuel isn't bad, Had my 50s and 60s county music playing and had a relaxing trip.