It's been some time, through the bumps I've been lucky

A few years ago I bought Dave's (from Blaine) longbed magacab. We dyno'd it down here in the Rochester area on a brake-dyno and it made some good #s (507hp 1020tq).

Things have been running real good and it's really a nice workhorse. I'm lucky to have a really smart and hard working son that came down this last week and helped get the shop lights run and crack the truck open to trouble shoot our little problem. 

Looks like rocker-arm assemblies HD push rods  are in order........while I'm there- thinking about getting rid of the stock sticks and putting in some BBI's and ARP studs for good measure. 

• Like 1

Lucky to have this guy around to help his old man......Medically / retired / discharged last year and some days I really feel it

FB_IMG_1617656875503.jpg

• Like 1

Last year we had a little problem on the way to buy flowers for mama and it's been on the "back- burner" since. It just barely fit the tow truck, took two calls to convince them "they needed a bigger boat"  - haha

Resized_20200425_202004_153554566204494.jpeg

• Like 1

7e1720982dbe85de8d2d98a5fe85a7a1.jpg

I had to replace the rocker assembly on my 2004.5. I used the 2008 style upgraded style with the extra oil grooves. At the same time I added BBI’s too.
I think that you’re on the right track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was told buy a little birdy the 6.7s are the upgrades, my son has a cummins connection and looking into how soon we can get them. #6 crashed and bent the rod and #1  looks lime it's going to go very soon.......so we just as well do them all with the upgrades.

Which BBIs did you install?