That was fast. 

Good thing too! I was contemplating buying that particular hole in the water to dump cash into....

I want something simular to play in the bay and hop over the bar now and again for bottom fish. 

Congratulations on a quick sale!

Congrats.  Boats are hot sale right now. People complaining all over they can't find what their after or its sold in a day....

Tempting I tell you. But there is only one boat style I would want right now and then I'd have to start over on the improvements.

If I could get Lucky Jeff to do the looking and then buy the right boat I would trade him.

Yea, it went a lot faster that I expected, and she was a skow, hadn't been washed since 2019 and was brown on the topsides from all the pollen. 

Add insult to injury, the CO monitor went bad, the batteries are weak, the alternator seized, and the belt burned off when I started the main...  Costs money to make money I guess.  The new owner will get some new items...

He's going to try and pull it with a Tundra with a 5.7.  I'm hoping they pull OK, I doubt he has the brakes to stop it.  I may end up dragging it to Bellingham myself. 

We went down to 600 below asking, so I cant complain. 

2 hours ago, Big Russ said:

Yea, it went a lot faster that I expected, and she was a skow, hadn't been washed since 2019 and was brown on the topsides from all the pollen. 

Add insult to injury, the CO monitor went bad, the batteries are weak, the alternator seized, and the belt burned off when I started the main...  Costs money to make money I guess.  The new owner will get some new items...

He's going to try and pull it with a Tundra with a 5.7.  I'm hoping they pull OK, I doubt he has the brakes to stop it.  I may end up dragging it to Bellingham myself. 

We went down to 600 below asking, so I cant complain. 

That's not enough brakes if something goes wrong.

He better be carrying a gas station with him they are pigs on fuel,I know I had one and got rid of it after first time towing a 6000 pound tt .

Bye bye ,, howdy diesel glad i got one again.

19 hours ago, C Paul Go said:

That's not enough brakes if something goes wrong.

I agree

Now who am I going to call every night on the radio in the off chance that boat is fishing?

Dave

• Like 1