Did you get any ...... snow that is

Got our first dump of the season sometime after midnight , got about 3” on the ground.

i wouldn’t go driving this AM for all the money in Ft. Knox .. it’s rookie season and all the dumb azzes that can’t remember how to drive in it , still tailgating and driving way to fast as if it were dry roads . First wet of any kind in well over 9 months so all the road oils will be just under the snow to boot . A good day to finish the great stew Momma made last night . 

• Like 1

I haven't seen any yet but I am looking forward to it!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Nothing here. My sweetheart made steak chili. Enjoying that. Been searching for tires for my truck. Waiting for the white stuff. So I can get the SXS out and play in it.

Gary

I wish we’d get some snow, we need the moisture bad.  30-40mph winds today, a lot of dry open ground, the dust in the air reminds me of the smoke in the summer, visibility is low. Glad I have a shop to go hide in or I’d be stuck in the house doing honey doos 🤣

Edited by Woodenhead

Dropping again right now also , but we won’t see anything like you LBODN 

ended up this AM with 4”  so just a lil kicker to start off the season , hope for another 100 year snow pack this year .. been in drought to long and we need a big year ! 

Jake loves it ( my old fur family Border Collie ) goes out to eat new snow several times continues long as it’s out there 

Pictures from the day we bugged out of Elk Camp early

PXbiryGQAUtcJvBPdM3h8p-GMH0ZgOG5gzRGE-mI

csHzLn-RbcpW8WxwkfxIUo4zQ4HY0oyC7asbGA9q

Opening day from on top the ridge - we could never get up there again, the snow piled on quickly

Ze5N0QatEyO2_wOUUc8-kfsk6Up9pIOJr-w5RYRD

4x9VKtIbnIc0sQ_8YDBDVcWY0LzI13ILM85RPKdM

That 1400 yard clearcut I've telling Cliff about.

b0584gcGnc4fDKkkWlTtEJBrosIXT3vFFYqCn6Ts

1 hour ago, J Dansie said:

Times like this are great and also the reason I leave tire chains in the truck year round you never know what you will wake up to 

That’s for sure! We’ve been getting a mix of heavy snow then melting then rain then wind then freezing rain and more snow. This week the rollercoaster starts with flurries then 45F then rain...etc etc

• Thanks 1

Went for a cabin fever ride Sunday , towards the west up a Sierra rural mountain pass ( highway 88) .. just a few feet higher than we are up to a bit over 8000 ft., tons of snow and freshly dropped, plows had just been both ways , fresh snow and a beautiful ride. 

All total we drove a couple hundred miles in the mountains , such beauty .

of course the truck looks like he ll , but we enjoyed it much . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1