Want to Haul an RV from MI to OR for me?

Brother lost his 43ft Toyhauler in the wildfires.  found a replacement in MI but struggling to get it brought to OR for him.  Anyone here got a contact or want a road trip?  I checked with Scotty and he isnt in the business anymore and Robert sold his big rig.  Just looking for options.  

thanks for any thoughts here.

Call an rv transport company I worked for bennett truck transport in Pendleton or I could possibly find number 541 276-4456 they are insured to cover any loss

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, 4angels said:

Well, its on the way.  $3,400 bucks.  Crap I need to buy a topkick and do that for a while...lol

Most of these guys go empty one way. In 2013 I paid a little over $3,000 for my fifth wheel to get pulled out here from Michigan. 

2 hours ago, 4angels said:

Well, its on the way.  $3,400 bucks.  Crap I need to buy a topkick and do that for a while...lol

Feast and famine ... sure way to slow starvation 

economy /weather / good companies and bad just ask Scotty ( everything I know is from his lips ) 

It was a great job in my early 20’s young and carefree wouldn’t say it was a career or even break even running lots of miles on a truck and hoping to make bills that month before another break down I really enjoyed the freedom and open road I also soon learned if you don’t pay much in taxes you really didn’t make anything 

3 hours ago, GTroyer said:

Feast and famine ... sure way to slow starvation 

economy /weather / good companies and bad just ask Scotty ( everything I know is from his lips ) 

Yup

down time

insurance

no miles no pay 

cost of truck/maintenance/repairs

etc etc etc