Found a very nice 2 owner Lexus SC430 and put a deposit on it yesterday.

My first car like this and my first Silver car ever.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, stroketeck said:

Paul,

is it just the ride factor for the switch or is this in addition to the vw?

I sold the Jetta and keeping the Bug.   My last back issue was a few weeks ago and I had to have 4 total injections done over 2 visits.

Inbetween the visits nothing I drove was comfortable when it came to ride. Until I drove my dads Jag. So hopefully this is as good as that. In 2010 they offered a V6 in these but my research found that the v8's rode better so that's my hope.

The current owner was very proud of the car and it took two weeks to get him to finally go down to my number price wise.

On 10/7/2020 at 7:47 AM, GTroyer said:

Hope it helps the back issues Paul 

interior pics ? 

I'll try and get some Gary. Picture Black Leather from Coach Handbags. They were the interior designers.

I do thing the ride is better than anything I've owned but I think it will get new shocks and struts just to make sure I'm getting the best I can.

After working Saturday and Sunday, when I get home on Sunday I decided it was time to start knocking some of both cars stuff down.

HI had ordered and gotten the stuff already.

The bug got new Comfort King Seat covers and they are very comfortable and fit snug to the seat. Had to Vacuum it all after.

Then I backed the Lexus up to the garage door as it was pouring down rain.

Started switching everything back there to LED Lights. Brake, Turn, Back-up and courtesy. Then vacuumed the entire car and the old floor mats from the previous owner. I've already got new OEM replacements but I will wait for better weather to put them in.  I may order anther set that look more like a container that floor mats if it becomes a need.

When it comes time to switch over the front I will do that over a weekend so I have plenty of time. First step is to remove the front bumper, eventually getting to remove the entire headlight assembly. I will be changing every single bulb well I'm in there. The headlights will stay Xenon but all the others will switch to LED including the ugly daytime running light bulbs. 

Gary there are some interior pictures for you also.

Here are the new lights and interior. I also replaced the trunk struts. Man that is a heavy trunk lid. New struts helped. Switched the trunk courtesy lights over to LED also. 07077d09dab9f2d88cfb6bebc9b9c967.jpg6c364b31581b5f7130709215b6624e30.jpgfda3dbe40a94abcc3522fb1dd2b41247.jpg9bf05f3a67020aadefaa31416293d079.jpgf2e29f89033e0fe8e08726dd22ef6eae.jpgbd4a9d087b7b9a38799bd0fb8b253068.jpg4472e5d359e1fa6b1637687627db2430.jpgd576de3783a4a7225efe37ff8a7f50f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'll be taking the new car over the pass today. Hoping for dry roads and a clear pass.

Plan to take the front bumper off and start changing bulbs up front this weekend.

2 hours ago, MSquare said:

Nice car Paul!

How does the top work? Retractable?

One button held down until it chimes at you. My buddy's kid said I have a Transformer car. Lots of parts start moving all at once.  It all ends up in the trunk next to the deck lid.

• Like 1

The picture of the Center of the dash, Right hand side of the panel large button that says Open/Close.