This weekend was the last weekend of my summer home all loaded up heading home now the countdown to next May begins. 56cadd5f07dfc42385a4f8a95ca37d08.jpg

42299e3e1d45bba135ca5de91d958317.jpg

What I see when hooking boat to back of trailer couldn’t do it again even with camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

Winterize time for a bunch of us , was hoping to get out again before but doesn’t look good for it ... darn smoke is dense and ugly. Not good for immune challenges ☹️

Edited by GTroyer

We have one more trip in a couple weeks. Had originally reserved a site at Schoodic Woods campground in Winter Harbor, Maine (part of Acadia). Got notified several weeks ago the campground would not be opening. Add to that Maine is requiring Massachusetts folks to either get tested within 72 hours or quarantine for 14 days. Darn. Was really looking forward to the great lobsters from the store just down the road. OK, on to plan B.  Now we're headed to Upstate New York.  A few days in Webster Park on on Lake Ontario and then south to Sampson State Park and some wine and brewery tasting. Leaf Peeping (when the leaves turn to those beautiful colors) should be starting. Oh the Northeast in the fall!  Then it will be winterizing time.

Doug

• Like 1
15 hours ago, GTroyer said:

Winterize time for a bunch of us , was hoping to get out again before but doesn’t look good for it ... darn smoke is dense and ugly. Not good for immune challenges ☹️

I’m not planning any trips this fall I will blow out the lines and if I do get out I will just winterize again might take truck camper and boat for quick trip 

We put off going to the beach a couple of different times, but we will be going out this fall. Once some rain falls here I will be more comfortable leaving the place. We did not want to leave with all the fires happening. All it takes is a windstorm and a branch in the power lines and the whole woods could go up here.