Hindsight, I should have done a burnout. LOL

Long Beach WA, End of the World Rod Run 2020. They cancelled the official carshow but everyone still had hotel reservations etc so there was still hundreds of cars cruising the area. Lots of pavement painting going on. This group wanted me to do a burnout. I thought it was funny but then the Chrysler 300C behind me did one and then the guy said, "a 300C can do a burnout, can this thing do a burnout" :lol: I didn't do one.

Hindsight, I should have done a burnout. :lol:

UMMMMMM.............What do you have to prove to that guy?  

He went home in his Honda Accord wishing he had your car so he could not do a burnout. :rolleyes:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, HOSS said:

UMMMMMM.............What do you have to prove to that guy?  

He went home in his Honda Accord wishing he had your car so he could not do a burnout. :rolleyes:

Did you just advocate for NOT doing a burnout???  Smoke inhalation is real. You should get checked. 

• Haha 1

LMAO! I thought it was funny and had no intention of doing a burnout. But then after the fact I was thinking, why? I don't have anything against smoking the tires. I don't think I should have done a burnout for that person, I should have done it for myself. Since when did I become a stick in the mud? Lol. I used to be wild and crazy! 

20 minutes ago, SMOKN05 said:

LMAO! I thought it was funny and had no intention of doing a burnout. But then after the fact I was thinking, why? I don't have anything against smoking the tires. I don't think I should have done a burnout for that person, I should have done it for myself. Since when did I become a stick in the mud? Lol. I used to be wild and crazy! 

But tires are spensive. And I’m guessing you didn’t Pam the rocker panels. 

Feel better??

I did a reverse burnout out of the shop last night after finishing the oil change on the jetta :D

I dont think Pat thought I would do it :right: :burnout:

• Haha 1