BOMBER Board
HOSS

Wtf??? Where is summer?!?!?

1 hour ago, HOSS said:

Well I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease! The sun is here!

3 days you’ll be saying the 95 degree weather caused way too much swamp-ass. 

Just no pleasing you 

• Like 1

lol

lol

lol

thats funny right there 

When I travel, people always ask me if it rains a lot in Washington. i tell them it is one of the only places where calling in sick to work so you can mow your lawn is acceptable....

8 minutes ago, Torque Monkey said:

When I travel, people always ask me if it rains a lot in Washington. i tell them it is one of the only places where calling in sick to work so you can mow your lawn is acceptable....

That’s funny, people ask me the same thing when I travel. I tell them no, I live in the desert, less than 8” precipitation in a year. 300 days of sunshine. 

Edited by Woodenhead

5 hours ago, Torque Monkey said:

I am seriously thinking about staying home today to mow!!! For realz!

• Haha 1

Electric fence and beef .. a better answer just as Mark Smith did  👍

a couple feeder calfs , one to sell one to eat .. pay property taxes off the sale of the one = no more mowing except for around the outside of the fence 👍 endless supply of great eating grass fed beef at low cost to you 

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 12:41 PM, HOSS said:

Well I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease! The sun is here!

And just like that it's gone again and I walk out in a mist to go to work this morning.

It was dry and warm at 2:30am when I put the dogs out.
When I headed out to go to work at 4:15 it was pouring.
But I pulled a fast one on mother nature yesterday! I was going to wait till Saturday to mow 7' tall grass in the pasture that has been wet all spring but I did it yesterday.
56bfe87757426c90da189a3b6867e774.jpg2ed793dda9a66ee7933cb42195941f53.jpge32ab0756fdf18434a1fa48a3a64969d.jpg

• Like 1

I told you not until the 20th...........

Did a lot of mowing and weed eating over the weekend I don't understand why the pictures all get mixed up no matter what order I put them in. cc4f73aac14eb1ce1ac669ac700c6bce.jpg02ca06d2423abcf3b28b3559ccf2c1a0.jpg0efc49f9cc366173e67b60ff61c366e4.jpg4d0d48547b4ffb50c71572f0c16c5304.jpge15b7955351014a1320b877971223d92.jpg4ce4cfb892be083c033f4d1f2390cbea.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Scotty_ said:

Time for Kirkland Polish sausages

I actually had those Sunday night! 

I have one in the fridge for lunch today. Only the polish sausage dogs will do!  

Terry always bought the Oscar Meyer all beef franks :rolleyes: 

In my best Crocodile Dundee voice "thats not a hotdog, THIS is a hotdog!!!!"

Can you get those at the food court in your  Costco? Gary was saying they no longer serve them where he goes. Got them here. By far better than the regular weiner. 

No, they took them off the menu about a year ago, citing a concern for better nutrition/less fat. Seriously??

I was not pleased. Give me a Polish dog and some saurkraut and that deli mustard!!

Now all we can get is regular dogs, a little tub of ketchup or (hold your nose) French's yellow mustard. 

1 hour ago, skyking said:

No, they took them off the menu about a year ago, citing a concern for better nutrition/less fat. Seriously??

I was not pleased. Give me a Polish dog and some saurkraut and that deli mustard!!

Now all we can get is regular dogs, a little tub of ketchup or (hold your nose) French's yellow mustard. 

I cannot stomach their regular dogs. We buy the polish in store, when we can find them, and eat them at home.😁

I buy them in the package and cook them at home. I never use the food court.

Polish Dogs.... Not offered in food court in US warehouses , Canada is run as a separate company , different buying group and operators at the corporate offices and regional buying offices ... real treat to shop there when across the border just to see what they have v\s US warehouses and have. Polish at the food court 😝

It’s been 4-5 years since I’ve eaten at the food court. (I’ve been social distancing long before it was popular) When did they get rid of the polish dog???

13 hours ago, GTroyer said:

‘Bout a year ago Mark

A lot of other menu changes as well. Nothing I like now, so don't eat there.

IMHO they loose money on every dog/polish they sell in the food court. Eliminate one, and losses are significantly reduced. Just makes sense to me.

The reduced menu is because of they way things are made there / Covid precautions 

reduced menu = fewer people in that dept = better spacing of employees bla bla bla better food handling ect. 

those folks didn’t loose their jobs they were reassigned to jobs like the front end register areas or cleaning the carts after every use bla bla 

when this is over the menu menu will be adjusted again I’m sure 

1 hour ago, GTroyer said:

The reduced menu is because of they way things are made there / Covid precautions 

reduced menu = fewer people in that dept = better spacing of employees bla bla bla better food handling ect. 

those folks didn’t loose their jobs they were reassigned to jobs like the front end register areas or cleaning the carts after every use bla bla 

when this is over the menu menu will be adjusted again I’m sure 

Many of the changes I'm referring to happened pre covid. No chocolate yogurt swirl to name one. Haven't been to one since  covid, so don't know about other changes.