BOMBER Board
4angels

2012 Mercedes C300 4Matic

Its a beautiful car, 56k on it is all.  Its the sport model with selectable engine/suspension  E/S (Econ or Sport)

All Black leather, heated seats, color is rare, called Cuprite so Brown/Maroon depending on the light.  Memory seat, upgraded sound but no navi.

A&B services just done, infact every fluid in the car was completely drained and replaced at 52k.  Including the transmission and diffs which were not due till 100k.

Tires were also new at 52k, they are factory Continental Pro Sports (all weather performance)  The wheels/tires are staggered from the factory and this thing handles like its on rails.  MPG around town is 19/20 and our best on the road is 29 with the cruise at 80mph.  Car literally needs nothing but oil changes for the next 30k miles.  (the services and tires cost me 3k)

Body is beautiful but of course after 8 years she has rock chips on the front bumper and a few small ones on the hood.  The interior is basically perfect.

Anyway I am not really flexible on the price and while I know that KBB says this is upper range I dare say you would be hard pressed to find one this nice with all the services already done.

If you know anyone serious I will gladly take pictures and pull it out of the garage.

$13,000 is what I need for it.  Its a fair deal.

Benz 1.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not a bad price and actually I am thinking about going to a single car but I would have to sell all three of my current cars before I could buy it.

Any one in the market for a 98 Ford Contour, 95 FIrebird Formula, or a VW diesel jetta?

Dan, I am not in a big hurry.  :)  Its sitting in the garage cuz I really dont want to deal the the craiglist whacko's.  

That and it is so nice to drive...  But seriously if you decide you have interest let me know, no hurry.

We shall see what happens. I have been waiting for this Covid thing to stabilize a bit and then put all three on the market and see what sells.I want to get down to just one car and the truck. I will check back with you if I get ready to buy before you sell. Looking for fun to drive as the Firebird but better mileage and comfort.

I understand, my new Gladiator is not as "fun" as the Benz but over all it meets all the needs and is comfortable to drive.

Dan, if your still considering let me know.  Have I told you how much I hate selling on line?  10 inquiries and 10 scammers.....  ugh.

I know I said no hurry but I am trying to decide what I will do over the next month or so.

Well I have not yet even placed an add to sell the 3 cars I have plus a motorcycle or 2 so could be a while.

So I had a guy last week ask about the car.  he went over it and clearly knew what he was doing so that was a good sign.  He offered me 12,500 cash, I gave it some thought and said ok so we made a plan to meet over at the bank for them to cut me a check so I don't have to worry about bad bills.  He never showed.  After an hour of waiting I called him and he said "yeah, I decided I wanted a different color".  I asked why he let me show at the bank and wait and his reply would have gotten him knocked out if we were face to face.  He said "I dont owe you nothing dude, F you"

Yeah this is what people do these days?

I hope that guy leads a miserable life. I would say his actions are unbelievable but unfortunately there are plenty of absolutely worthless humans.

1 hour ago, 4angels said:

So I had a guy last week ask about the car.  he went over it and clearly knew what he was doing so that was a good sign.  He offered me 12,500 cash, I gave it some thought and said ok so we made a plan to meet over at the bank for them to cut me a check so I don't have to worry about bad bills.  He never showed.  After an hour of waiting I called him and he said "yeah, I decided I wanted a different color".  I asked why he let me show at the bank and wait and his reply would have gotten him knocked out if we were face to face.  He said "I dont owe you nothing dude, F you"

Yeah this is what people do these days?

I need this dudes whereabouts 😜😁

What Scotty said! Where does he live?

We have that happen on a sadly regular basis... 

Its nice to say,sorry it’s sold when they call back... 

Unfortunately I must agree.

There are a lot of ignorant people with zero moral fiber out there.

I hate Craigs List..

We tend to use Marketplace more as you can hold the people a little bit more accountable.

Edited by Abbyfireguy

Now now guys, If I admitted I knew where he lived that could make me a person of interest......

Take it also as a lesson learned.  As soon as there is any effort extra on my part. Anything more than a test ride. There is a 500 dollar cash deposit in my hand.

• Like 1