Joe, not going to have any recon for you on your route. We are staying further N than you would want to go. Info i passed on back in April is probably still current though. Most of those projects looked long term... especially in colorado on I25.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JMSO I’d go further east over to CO and then drop down and then east again Over to top of texas and straight down. You will have heat regardless and storms. I think its hwy 283 or 289 east o

We made it.  2,300 miles driven in 4 days.  Luckily no issues for us. We got stuck in traffic west of Rawlins Sunday night for 2 hours, that made our short day just as long as the rest.  There was a b

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, carl20320 said:

Joe, not going to have any recon for you on your route. We are staying further N than you would want to go. Info i passed on back in April is probably still current though. Most of those projects looked long term... especially in colorado on I25.

I hope your trip is going well.  I see some storms moving through Iowa.   

15 minutes ago, carl20320 said:

Clear blue sky in ND right now

Clear blue sky and nothing but open range.    Not much to see there that's for sure.  

• 3 weeks later...

We made it.  2,300 miles driven in 4 days.  Luckily no issues for us. We got stuck in traffic west of Rawlins Sunday night for 2 hours, that made our short day just as long as the rest.  There was a bad wreck.  The heat was tough on these old horses but we got them all here alive.  

now time to have some fun on the way home. 

• Like 1

Good to hear your trip was went off without major issues! Have a great trip home!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I had similar when I came back north from Az. this past Feb. replaced 3 tires in Az. Forth here in Sparks all 4 showed this all caught before blowing .. also all were good in AM BEFORE starting out . All 4 were originals with maybe 10k miles on them , just goes to show what JUNK tires ( Goodyear) are on new trailers .

trailer now has Michelin XPS 10 ply and brain relief 😁