Jump to content
BOMBER Board
jcasper

Trip to Dallas Texas

Recommended Posts

I'm leaning towards the more northern route, but that will also depend on where she can find to overnight with the horses along the way.   I honestly prefer to stay out of California whenever possible.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You will just love 4th O july and and the rest ........UP  there...

You started out wanting the EZ way......

might as well do Eisenhower Tunnel, its only 12K feet.

Good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, thumper 549 said:

You will just love 4th O july and and the rest ........UP  there...

You started out wanting the EZ way......

might as well do Eisenhower Tunnel, its only 12K feet.

Good luck

I'd be good with Eisenhower.  I have no doubt I can pull it without issue.   It's our trainers truck that's a bit older and a gas engine.   

 

The route is really up to her and we will let her pick.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jcasper said:

I'm leaning towards the more northern route, but that will also depend on where she can find to overnight with the horses along the way.   I honestly prefer to stay out of California whenever possible.   

Let me know when you finalize I have room for vehicles and overnight corral you could put horses in I’m 30 minutes due west of salt lake airport right off I-80 there’s also motel nearby. 
the comfort inn off twin Falls exit on I-84 used to have horse corrals for overnight stay. I can check next time I go through 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, yogi_160 said:

Let me know when you finalize I have room for vehicles and overnight corral you could put horses in I’m 30 minutes due west of salt lake airport right off I-80 there’s also motel nearby. 
the comfort inn off twin Falls exit on I-84 used to have horse corrals for overnight stay. I can check next time I go through 

Thank you.  That is great to know.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...