BOMBER Board
Sign in to follow this  
ramn4evr

Side X Side search has begun.

First. We have a 10ft garage in our Raptor toy hauler. So a 2 seater is a must.

New or used second ?.

Brands?

RZR

Cam Am

Artic Cat

?

Thanks in advance

Gary

ive ridden the rzr and the yamaha,  they both have pros and cons.  it mostly depends on how your going to use it. the yamaha doesnt like to go slow, due to gearing and the engine likes RPMS. so if you wanna crawl on trails probably not the best choice. rzr is better all round machine, but prepare to have a couple spare belts on hand..

Every brand has its + & - issues none excluded just like our trucks 

I’ve pulled or seen pulled more RZR’s out of the back country than I can remember , I usually go on 100+ mile runs when I go out . That would not be my choice brand of SxS , lots of them out there so guess more opportunity for failures. 

Also they are a PIA to get in and out of especially if one has a back issue or is a larger person. 

but i’m not looking or buying so not my input as to what’s right for Gary 

Edited by GTroyer

I have a 2013 rzr 4 it’s been nice machine picked it up this spring only has 1200 miles so far I like it. My biL has Yamaha and loves it he uses little ramp he built to raise the front when he loads it in his toy hauler 

I was looking at these a few years back and I was really drawn to the Honda side by side.  Just seemed to have everything right where I wanted it.  I don't know if they hold up or not.

1 hour ago, Suprmn said:

I was looking at these a few years back and I was really drawn to the Honda side by side.  Just seemed to have everything right where I wanted it.  I don't know if they hold up or not.

I really like the versatility of Honda they rear seat converts to bed pretty awesome vehicle