BOMBER Board
Torque Monkey

From The Monkey to Hoss (again)

My packages were delivered in a gorgeous Orange Mopar! darn that makes me want another challenger!! Sweet Ride Shawn thanks for the delivery!! Thanks Ben and Carl! Some real goodies in there!!

Edited by HOTMOPR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Abbyfireguy said:

What does the sign say?

Hoss’s Baked Beans...

Have Hoss post a picture... I don’t think an Admin can be banned.🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HOTMOPR said:

My packages were delivered in a gorgeous Orange Mopar! darn that makes me want another challenger!! Sweet Ride Shawn thanks for the delivery!! Thanks Ben and Carl! Some real goodies in there!!

It was a gift to me. I’m just passing it on.👍

It was great to see Shawn and his car! We had a great talk while practicing social distancing.
Thank you very much Shawn for making the trip up to my place!
I will say the sung in not kid safe.
Parental advisory for language!
00fa29cd73f9d8013b7c79d5c9a98331.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

What a beautiful day for a drive, I mean essential delivery of essential parts to essential people! It was great to chat with Ben, Adam and Mark! It's been too long. Once this crud is over with I can't wait for the next get together.

Here is the NW Bomber Express with an emphasis on EXPRESS! Funny thing is, I filled up in Oly at the start and this is all on the same tank, I was able to drive 70-75mph all day long and I got 26.1mpg despite the "express" parts. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

However!!! Apparently if you guys want your parts delivered EXTRA EXPRESS, you'll need to send them via the Mustang Express!!  :o I'm not that ballsy anymore. (but I used to be) :ph34r:

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, yogi_160 said:

Love it do you take orders I want one

I can, but it won’t be cheap. The material is pretty expensive and I had enough to make 4 signs. Only 2 survived the process. When things go wrong, they are irreversible.

Isn't it time for smoke on the mountain? we could park 3 spaces apart and yell at each other.
Sounds like a blast, but I'm doing another head gasket and this time I'm using studs.1dd358d15addea4c19f7749ec8173958.jpg

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk