BOMBER Board
Sign in to follow this  
SMOKN05

Dave Smith Motors offers 0% APR for 84 months

I just started seeing this on Facebook. The add said 0% APR for 84 months on all new 2019 trucks and selected 2020 trucks. If anyone was looking and is stable in this upcoming depression, that's a pretty great deal on financing. I wish I could take advantage of it but I'd be a fool for doing so right now.

4 hours ago, SMOKN05 said:

I just started seeing this on Facebook. The add said 0% APR for 84 months on all new 2019 trucks and selected 2020 trucks. If anyone was looking and is stable in this upcoming depression, that's a pretty great deal on financing. I wish I could take advantage of it but I'd be a fool for doing so right now.

Hmm, I cant find this anywhere.  

3 hours ago, Suprmn said:

Hmm, I cant find this anywhere.  

Talked to Dave Smith.  Apparently this is legit.  Someone is supposed to call me back with the details.  Seems to good to be true.

I received an email from my local dealer in this as well. 

1 hour ago, Suprmn said:

Talked to Dave Smith.  Apparently this is legit.  Someone is supposed to call me back with the details.  Seems to good to be true.

I've seen this before but its been a very long time ago. It really is a tremendous deal if someone is in the market.

just looked and many of the 2020 ram were 80K,  not a real basrgin yet.  Not a Ram but 53K for powerstroke is starting to look good. 475 Hp and 10 speed auto.

So far this deal is only for trucks. I can tell you one thing for sure, if they extend the 0% offer to cars I'll drive non-stop to Idaho to trade our '14 Dart in for a Scat Pack Charger! :burnout:

• Like 1

So other guys are saying they've already used this around the country at other dealers. One guy said he got a 2020 Hellcat through this deal, with the rebates and incentives included!

Hmmmm....

Oh, apparently GM is offering a similar deal as well.

Edited by SMOKN05

I heard an add on the radio yesterday for all Ram trucks 0% 84 months 

Many a “quality job” is no longer do to what’s going on now or about to be gone , and also commercial rates are dropping also , allowing even better bargaining price ... the above offered 0% rates often don’t give the other discounts being offered .. 

buyer beware of the real bottom line pricing or actual commitment 

I have dug into this a bit deeper.  Covers Ram and Chevy vehicles, but only some vehicles.  I talked to Dave Smith and they had to find a vehicle that would qualify.  Of course it was only the higher end priced trucks.  Also, if you take the financing, you lose most of the rebates.  And, the 90 days no payments is a different qualification yet again.  

3 hours ago, Suprmn said:

I have dug into this a bit deeper.  Covers Ram and Chevy vehicles, but only some vehicles.  I talked to Dave Smith and they had to find a vehicle that would qualify.  Of course it was only the higher end priced trucks.  Also, if you take the financing, you lose most of the rebates.  And, the 90 days no payments is a different qualification yet again.  

I wonder if different dealers are treating it differently. Through my car groups, others have reported in Colorado and Texas they are treating it different. Unless they're not telling the truth, one guy claimed to get 0% plus the HP dollars rebates on a car.

I think if I was seriously looking, I'd try contacting several dealerships and see what they say. Maybe look for the larger dealerships around the country even.