BOMBER Board
Woodenhead

Wildlife Museum in Ritzville

We’ve driven past this place hundreds of times and never stopped. Yesterday we decided to take the kids there for a bit of a road trip. I gotta say, this place blew our minds and was so much more than we were expecting.

An older gentleman who’s a surgeon (and Air Force vet) and his wife hunted these animals all over the world. Had them stuffed, mounted etc and built this place to display it all themselves. The dioramas they built look like they belong in a National Museum and really make you feel like you’re actually there. But it’s not so much a display of hunting trophies more of a museum and educational experience.

The best part was that him and his wife toured us through and they are genuinely super nice people. We spent 2hrs there and we’ll go back again, there’s so much to see.

Needless to say I highly recommend checking it out.

This is the flyer, they also have a Facebook page.

c64cc4d04cc9a32740456efc3f0aaec7.jpg2d8817cadbcd0be8b346bdf4035622d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

That's awesome. Sometimes the best things are the hidden ones where you go into it with no knowledge or expectations. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Never knew it was there , and I’ve driven past there probably 100 or times , have to make it a stop sometime when I’m up that way again. Maybe this summer 

is there room for a 34’ trailer to turn around or park ? 

1 hour ago, GTroyer said:

Never knew it was there , and I’ve driven past there probably 100 or times , have to make it a stop sometime when I’m up that way again. Maybe this summer 

is there room for a 34’ trailer to turn around or park ? 

Lots of room.