BOMBER Board
4x4manonbroke

05 Jetta TDI dead

That is why I say you need to check if there is 12 volts to the ignition wire on the starter when the key is turned. That will tell you everything you should need to know to pick the right direction.

If your electrician was thinking that, why didn’t he check it?
So we have done some testing... Found that 12v was going thru new ignition... But not thru the air bag controller?
So boss loaded the POS up and took it to VW .... LMBO , we just can't wrap our heads around all these Mico switched parts I guess ... We tried I guess

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Ok well long story short....his daughter dropped a coin into the cigarette lighter in the car , piped fuse, then pulled a fuse thinking it was a spare and now power to lighter but no start....

She forgot to mention that part ... So the car went to the shop for a $400.00 missing 20a fuse ... What a cluster fk... This is why I charge double if the customer has worked on thier own crap... A fuse can definitely decide weather or not ur car starts

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There's the $400 and then all the other time (and transport).

I'd make sure that the daughter pays (reimburses) the $400.  Figure it as paying [for lack of] attention!

• Like 1