mr. cob

Anyone interested in helping me install vniyl flames on the Pete?

Howdy All,

I have been working with a place out east that does custom vinyl decals, they have set me up with some nice old school flames and lettering for my Peterbilt.  I would like to have these decals installed, but don't have anyplace where such work could be done.  If someone has a large enough shop to get out of the weather and has knowledge of how to do this please contact me.  Thanks.

These are the photo mock ups the vinyl shop gave me using photos of my truck that I sent to them.

Dave%20Hooker%20Pete%20379%20Sample%20wi

Dave%20Hooker%20Pete%20379%20Sample%202%

Dave%20Hooker%20Pete%20379%20Semi%20Sane

Dave%20Hooker%20Pete%20379%20VIP%20windo

Not all of those mock ups will be used, some of the lettering is shown in different styles on the mock up photo, in total there will be three pieces of flame on each side of the hood, one piece on each side on the top of the hood, one flame on top of each front fender.  There will one Semi-Sane on each side of the sleeper, there will be one Mrs. Cob on the top of the passenger door, there will one Mr. Cob on the top of the drivers door, there will be one Wiener Dog sticker over the lower view window in the passenger door.  So a total of 15 separate decals that need to be installed.  I will pay to have this done and do as much of the work as I can under the supervision of a knowledgeable person.

Dave

Edited by mr. cob

Hey Dave, I have assisted with the installation of graphics before. I thought I had a pretty good idea what I was doing. I was wrong. I would suggest finding some one to professionally install them, unless they gave you a couple of sets so you have some to learn with. Also a heated shop is a must. Once the vinyl gets cold it is impossible to handle. 

I would love to help out, but I have no business doing that type of work.

Those graphics look great!

Good luck.

I would think a local vinyl shop could do it all for you. The making and installing. I know Signs and More in Everett could. They made my stuff for the Boat.

2 hours ago, C Paul Go said:

I would think a local vinyl shop could do it all for you. The making and installing. I know Signs and More in Everett could. They made my stuff for the Boat.

Very good advice

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.