BOMBER Board
4angels

2006 3500 SRW LOW MILES! $26,500

Ok guy's, brother is now looking to get a DRW to tow his huge Toy hauler so his 2006 is back up for sale.  Its a beautiful truck that has been cared for, never raced or sled puled.

Not really sure what to ask but with only 107,000 on the clock I was thinking 28K.  I know what NADA and KBB say but I think it's a good starting point.  Of course we are interested in hearing fair offers and guidance on prices.  Let me know what you think, he forgot his login here so I told him to get a new one so he can chime in.

2006. SRW 3500 LB SLT.  Mag-Hytec diff covers front and rear plus MH double deep transmission pan.  Air-Lift 7500 air bags.  Fox 2.0 shocks.  Amp Research electric steps.  20" Fuel wheels with Toyo 35-12.5-20 M/T's that are "F" rated.  Banks cold air intake with the super scoop. Magnaflow exhaust.  Premier head unit with sub and amp.  Quadzilla gauge pod.  B&W combination goose neck.  Smarty Junior programmer. 4 inch lift.  regeared to 4:10

Wheels, tires and shocks only 1 year old, air bags 8 months old.

IMG_2812.JPG

IMG_2807.JPG

IMG_2801.JPG

Edited by 4angels

darn nice truck..  I'd almost be willing to trade for mine....

What transmission does it have?

4 minutes ago, Cyclone 3800 said:

Automatic.  48RE.

Still factory or rebuilt with mod's?

Welcome to the board by the way.

Price will depend on how long your willing to sit on it.  I don't personally think 28K is in the cards. If it had a built Automatic I'd say 28K would be doable.

If it had a 6sp with a dual disk I'm still not sure how long you'd have to wait to get to 28K.

I'm not trying to beat you up. It's a very nice Low mile truck. But at 28K people will be moving up in years.

The 2006 and 07 5.9 can be pretty sought after because they have the ability to add EFI Live.   

Have you thought about trading verses selling?

Is it Leather or cloth?  What shape is the interior in?

If your brother is looking for a dually I recommend at least driving a newer F450, he would love the tighter turning, about 7 FOOT tighter circle than this truck, and they have a lot of nice features.

Not saying to not buy another Ram, just saying good decisions come from good information, take a look at all the options before making one.

$24k.  But that depends on the interior (and engine compartment).

While looking for a late Gen3 dually I run across a ton of these SRWs.  With a 6spd manual, and a Laramie, one would be looking closer to $28k.  Dealers, of course, seem to bump up prices by about $2k.  One problem is that there are a lot of trucks from Alberta flooding the market; they clean up well, but... if folks aren't aware to be wary of these then they might slurp up one of these for a lower price.

Is your brother looking to buy new?

Thanks for the feedback guys.  Cyclone 3800 is my brother Paul.  Not looking new as they are stupid priced but the 2016-18 have dropped enough while still being low miles.     Cloth FYI.  In nice shap inside too.  But at the end of the day it’s only worth what someone will pay.   If the trailer wasn’t so big there would be no talk of the DRW.  😎

13 hours ago, 4angels said:

Thanks for the feedback guys.  Cyclone 3800 is my brother Paul.  Not looking new as they are stupid priced but the 2016-18 have dropped enough while still being low miles.     Cloth FYI.  In nice shap inside too.  But at the end of the day it’s only worth what someone will pay.   If the trailer wasn’t so big there would be no talk of the DRW.  😎

Your brother has a fine name..  LOL

Just like to keep tabs on what their moving for. That sale happened quickly.

2nd reason is this truck was very tempting for me. If it had been Leather I would have been very tempted to offer a trade. I love my Megacab but a Long Bed again would be nice.

OK guys, sale fell through.  He posted today on CL for $26,500 and is pretty firm there at this point.

Hey Paul, yeah no trades unless it is a 16 or newer DRW LB 4x4 with the Asian