BOMBER Board
mr. cob

Wanted exercise bike

Howdy All,

I am in recovery from getting both of my knees replaced and could really use a exercise bike, I don't want to spend a lot of money as hopefully I won't need it for a long period of time.  I know someone must have one of these things sitting around collecting dust if you do please contact me.  THANKS

Dave

23 minutes ago, Scotty_ said:

My neighbor rented one for a month. It looked brand new. He said it was the perfect way to do it.

Howdy Scotty,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Dave

Hope thing go well for your recovery Dave! That a big step getting both knees done.

Will say a little prayer for you tonight that you enjoy pain free knees soon!! 

15 hours ago, Abbyfireguy said:

Hope thing go well for your recovery Dave! That a big step getting both knees done.

Will say a little prayer for you tonight that you enjoy pain free knees soon!! 

Howdy Steve,

I didn't want to do this, I really didn't have much choice my knees were so bad I could hardly walk the last couple of years.  If you have time to put in a good word with the man upstairs I sure would appreciate it.  Thanks.

Dave

When all recovered you’ll ask yourself why the heck did you wait so long, I know I did. Did both but a year apart. 

Good of luck with rehab Dave,  sooner the better 

4 hours ago, GTroyer said:

When all recovered you’ll ask yourself why the heck did you wait so long, I know I did. Did both but a year apart. 

Good of luck with rehab Dave,  sooner the better 

Howdy Gary

I waited until I could get the VA to pay but NOT have the VA do the job 

I have had nothing but bad luck when dealing with what the VA considers a health care system I know that many have had good care through the VA but that has not been my experience 

I had Doctor Paul Manner do the work at the University of Washington NW hospital using custom made joints by a company called Conformis this is about as good as it gets 

This was made possible because of a new program that allows a veteran to ask that care be given outside of the VA system something President Trump has been pushing and that I am very thankful for 

It has been a struggle but I am hopeful that the current pain will be worth it in the long run and I will be able to live a better life in the near future 

Dave

Mr. Cob

If you are still looking for an excercise bike wife FINALLY agreed that hers can go away.. hasn't been used in a couple of years, but is in really good shape, kept in the house (taking up a lot of room.

Could bring it up for the price of fuel. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Darkside's Callin' said:

Mr. Cob

If you are still looking for an excercise bike wife FINALLY agreed that hers can go away.. hasn't been used in a couple of years, but is in really good shape, kept in the house (taking up a lot of room.

Could bring it up for the price of fuel. 

Howdy D C,

what type is it can you provide any information 

Can you give an estimate of cost how much room does the E bike take up 

thanks for contacting me 

Dave

Bike is a Pro-form 920S EKG

40" long, 21" wide, 58" high

Has heart rate monitoring thru the hand grips, programable work out, etc.. actually a pretty nice unit.  I live in Spanaway, not sure miles to you, but my Suburban gets about 15 mpg.. You can have it for the cost of fuel... 

55 minutes ago, Darkside's Callin' said:

Bike is a Pro-form 920S EKG

40" long, 21" wide, 58" high

Has heart rate monitoring thru the hand grips, programable work out, etc.. actually a pretty nice unit.  I live in Spanaway, not sure miles to you, but my Suburban gets about 15 mpg.. You can have it for the cost of fuel... 

Howdy D C,

I am much more recovered now then when I posted asking about the e bike, I talked it over with my wife and she says we don’t have room for it.  Now that I no longer really need it I will pass on the deal.

Thanks for getting a hold of me I really appreciate it. Your price is very reasonable, your about 90 miles from me so 180 round trip so the cost would be about $50.00  You should have no problem selling it for that price.

Thanks again.

Dave

Glad you are doing better., just wish I had seen the post sooner, haven't been on the forum much the past couple of years.  Beautiful rig BTW... friggin' awesome!

Will find a good home for the bike