Maiden voyage with camper. Jackson hole Yellowstone then spending weekend in island park Idaho good trip long couple days c9c6b14c7f83e3a5e3f740c116735ef7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Have a ball , watch out for the Buffalo.. I hear they can tear up a door pretty easily lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Do watch out for the Bison.  They are in rut right now and a little testy. 

And if you see a moron ranger trying to shoo them off the road waving his orange safety vest around, do everyone a favor and run the ranger over.  :bunker:

f621a51a38b9a314813f2ef19dc04b68.jpg
My steps I built pretty solid.
Left Utah Thursday afternoon spent the night in alpine Wyoming woke up Friday went through Jackson hole and Yellowstone today bison was cool. In island Park until Monday good road trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! I love that place! I'm in Iowa planning my trip back home to WA and thought about going through Yellowstone again. But I'd rather not have a giant hole torn in the side of my Challenger so I might pass! Especially since my car looks like a giant orange safety vest!  Haha

Edited by SMOKN05

My brother and I will be in Yellowstone in a week on our annual M/C trip - have fun!

Yellowstone is beautiful. Just like me.

Last time I rolled through there we hit snow on one side, movie shoot in the middle of the snow, big thunderstorm on the other side and yes, tourists angle parked on the hwy, Bison in rut.

The Big Boy was eye balling a car full of tourists and then they opened the doors!!!

Effortless folding of the front rt passenger door. He didn’t even charge, just sauntered over and folded the door. Amazing power.

So I “ weighed the rig “ was 12500 with 7300lbs on rear axle. Surprised the sticker on camper says 2740 dry we had minimal supplies inside as most of the weekend was parked at friends cabin had little food and couple days clothes it’s amazing how heavy they really are. 

That's our favorite vacation spot.  We used to go back there annually for a number of years to reunite with family, and then more recently went back a couple years ago.  We typically grab a cabin in Island Park, and venture into the park for a couple of days through the West Yellowstone entrance.  Rent SxS's and explore Island Park, rent canoes and explore some of the small lakes there.  Hit Jackson for a day (its growing too much IMO), and enjoy the Tetons.  Mangey Moose for dinner, and then roll back to Island Park through the fields of Idaho.  Love that country!