BOMBER Board

Anyone know about these things? Are they rebuild able or what is replacement cost?2a972985014c83a97c0f2c34b341e65d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The item in question is the vac pump for his cummins branded exhaust brake. I took the hose off and no suckage. Any ideas?

on my 2005 when it went out i was able to buy a rebuild kit for cheap... i just got done searching for 20 minutes...  only the replacement pod available, or the whole pump. also duramax uses the same pump so the pod can be had from one of thos as well.

https://www.genosgarage.com/product/GOULD-GG09-HDDIPH/engine-rebuild-kits-3

he would have to pull the pump and make sure that the bearing and everything else associated with it are okay right?

For 28$ more I would be tempted to get the whole thing.

yes, you have to pull the pump to change the pod anyways if i remember correctly. mine was just a bad diaphram/ check valve, and thats usually the problem with them most of the time.

Also does anyone know what hitch fits these brackets? They are what are installed on the truck.31feb1220c286725d301822619a1bce3.jpg

My Superglide 24K uses those, but that hitch wouldn't be on a longbed.  Must be something Pullrite something or other though.  That's about the cleanest you'll ever see those pockets......

The others are full lol

Similar to the factory system my ‘18 has 

So on the vacuum pump I ended up ordering the complete unit including pulley from Genos for 239 plus shipping. No where else, that I could find, has them in stock. There were a few places for slightly less, but nowhere I had heard of and no warranty information. The one from Genos has 1 year

Well swapped out the old pump with the new one from Genos and I now have a functioning exhaust brake. Thanks Kelly for helping to diagnose the problem.

• Thanks 1