Big Russ

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Laramie 5sp 4X4

As much as it pains me...  My knee cant take the hand shaker anymore. 

~202K miles, 5.9 24V ETC, NV4500 5sp,  F1 Mach 4 sticks, F1 cam, PDR HX40 over an S400 twin turbski's, 13.25" SBC Con FE Clutch, Mag Hytech on the rear, dual boost, EGT, and fuel pressure gauges, newer 265 tires on aluminum rims, 10,500lb hydraulic Milemarker Winch in a Buckstop bumper, gooseneck hitch in the bed, Kenwood hands free in the dash and JBL speakers in the doors, Katzskin leather.  Brakes have nearly no miles on them.  Definitely could use some TLC but no major dents.  Paint is in decent shape too.  I'm probably forgetting a few things, see my signature.  I'm going to Reno on Sunday so when I get back late next week it goes on C/L for $12K

NW Bombers Price - $10K 

PM me here, or email me - rleu32@gmail

https://photos.app.goo.gl/j5VmaCA5sd1ppCU36

• Like 1

Found a new ride?

Dave

Yes - a couple as a matter of fact.  We'll see whats available when I sell the old one.  

• Like 1

I feel your pain Russ!

Are you planning on taking the same route that myself and Dave took and going with a Aisin? 

I still find myself reaching for the shifter once in a while but when I do I don't miss it 

Every Friday is drive the truck to work day because I don't even want to drive the Jetta in stop and go traffic.

Probably not an Aisin

Maybe an Allison

Probably a 68RFE

Still looking :)

Hey Russ .. if your schedule allows I’d be happy to buy ya a beer or  breakfast while your down here in Reno area 

sent you a email with phone number

Edited by GTroyer
  • Like 1

Russ I may have a Buyer for you.  PM me phone number you want them to call you at.

On 7/20/2019 at 8:58 AM, Big Russ said:

Probably not an Aisin

Maybe an Allison

Probably a 68RFE

Still looking :)

Have you looked at any Fords. 

I have to say I really like mine.

The 2020 will have a new 7.3 gas that looks like it will have some decent output numbers for towing. It will also have a new 10 speed transmission.

Wont get the MPGs of the Diesel, but with $8,000 to $9,000 less in initial costs, it might work for people who dont drive there truck every day.

I haven't really looked at Ford's because of price. They are hard to find new at the price point I'm looking at. I do believe they are the best looking of the big three at the moment. I've got my eye on a new 2018 megacab near you at the moment for 49k

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Big Russ said:

I haven't really looked at Ford's because of price. They are hard to find new at the price point I'm looking at. I do believe they are the best looking of the big three at the moment. I've got my eye on a new 2018 megacab near you at the moment for 49k

St Helens auto center has a lot of Ford trucks at close to $10,000 off MSRP. you can look on line at what they have. 

Not trying to talk you into any thing, just believe everyone should give all the trucks a look if buying new, they are all so close, they all deserve a look at.

The fords are darn impressive. 

I'll take a peek at them

Price dropping...

SOLD

• Like 3

Do I know the owner?  Is there a "Bird Dogging Fee" ?

Yes Paul .. ham sandwich n a road map lol

Do I know the owner?  Is there a "Bird Dogging Fee" ?
I think so! I'll have to buy you a beer sometime. . Thank you Paul!

It's a Win/Win two friends both getting what their after.  One thing is forsure Russ, That truck will be clean. She is a cleaning fool...  Pot calling the Kettle black here.  She gives me a run for my money.

Congrats Russ! Now its time to go shopping!

54 minutes ago, C Paul Go said:

It's a Win/Win two friends both getting what their after.  One thing is forsure Russ, That truck will be clean. She is a cleaning fool...  Pot calling the Kettle black here.  She gives me a run for my money.

She's got plenty left to clean Paul, it wasn't near as clean as it used to be.  That's the last NWBombers sticker I had, on the back window...  :)  She's changing the wheels on it and will send me pictures sometime.  

The wheels will make you cry, she's a kid with the kid's offset. But hey keeps front end shops in business.

I got a message from her and then I asked so what are you going to do first?

She said "I'm going to detail it, even though it's pretty clean"  LOL  Called that one right.

Then she said change all the fluids.

• Like 1

Yea - I told here to change the fluids, tie rod ends, shocks, clean the air filter, etc... Needs some basic maintenance.  

• Like 1

You wouldn't even recognize your truck now!