BOMBER Board
HOSS

Holy rattle the windows Batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just got hit with an earthquake that shook the house big time!!!!! It did not last very long but man we moved a lot!!!!!!! 

I was just sitting here having a cup of coffee and replying to a PM and all the sudden we started to shake! My coffee cup was full and it actually spilled coffee out of my cup. I am awake now!

My mom would be freaking out right now if she was not in Nampa. The E word (she wont say earthquake) is her biggest fear! 

Woke me up 10 minutes before my alarm.  It says it hit 1 mile from 3 Lakes road. I'll let you guess where I live.....  I really don't like Earthquakes.

I was in San Diego years ago and was about to start off loading cars off the trailer. What a strange feeling like I was on jello.

I reached for the ratchet and it moved away from me and I started wobbling.

Dogs barking, alarms going off and then I heard a loud pop and a hiss. Was a gas line a few blocks away. It didn’t last long. I would drive over from Phoenix thru the night, unload at day break, go across to the motel to sleep and when I woke up, three cars on the trailer ready to tie down and I’d drive back thru the night...that was a fun gig. Every Mon/Weds/Fri

I’ll never forget that feeling. You realize what you would normally do to stabilize yourself doesn’t work. Un-nerving for sure.

The entire ring of fire and fault lines all over the planet are active.

Not the worst one I've felt (2001 Nisqually), but it got my attention just before 3 AM here in S. Everett.

• Like 1

Katie the dog poked Mary in the cheek and said hey wake up. Animals are really sensitive to that kind of thing.

She got out of bed just in time to feel the big Aftershock. I snoozed right through the whole thing :D

Nothing here in McCleary. Not that I noticed from a sound sleep anyway. :lol: