Bob V

Working on the camper

20190705_232337.jpgBeen wanting to permently mount an electric fireplace in our Eagle Csp 1200 camper. Still need to make up the heater outlet ductwork. It will be just above the fireplace

• Like 2

Nice! Looks great and I bet feels good too.

9 hours ago, SMOKN05 said:

Nice! Looks great and I bet feels good too.

Very happy so far, and have dlsome ideas on how to make the duct work.

The nice thing about modifying RVs is that it is very easy to meet the craftsmanship level of the OEM. 

56 minutes ago, Bob V said:

Very happy do far, and have dome ideas on haw to make the duct work.

The nice thing about modifying RVs is that it is very easy to meet the craftsmanship level of the OEM. 

Hahahah 

thats an understatement 

I have seen some really bad stuff. Baffles me how it passes inspection 

Delivered a unit that at first glance inside (not something I was required to do but the dealer does when delivered) this rig looked like they hung the wrong style cupboards on one side.

Then the dealer is staring at the pocket door to the bedroom laughing. The pocket door closed perfectly but it butted up to the middle of a window.

This unit had a completely wrong sidewall on it.

This was a galley wall. None of the plumbing was hooked up. Kinda hard to do when the sink drain is sticking up thru the floor under a drawer.

The steps were not centred under the door either. Not real noticeable until you looked for it.

off centre by a few inches.

Had one unit that was missing the entire bathroom vanity lol Just a couple pex pipes and a hole in the floor

• Haha 2

Looks great. I would love to do this to mine the park pays power I buy propane lol. 

• Like 1

Got the duct made and installed. The top ostrimmed out, had to put more gap between the duct and the wood because the duct get HOT!

All that is left is the access holes for the controls on the left side a cord stotage/access on the right.

I have some parts comming for triming out the access holes, should be here tomorrow

20190710_183938.jpg

• Like 1