Enjoying Life

Ol Blue

That is so great to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

A guy needs to stop and enjoy the little things. 

I get so buried in whatever I am doing at the moment and forget that often. 

A morning coffee down at the creek with my dogs and I remember how great I have it again! 

Good for you Rob!!!!

• Like 1

Thank you! :wub:  :rk:

It is still very hard and painful, but being home makes it way more "worth it". 

Not long after that photo, the 2nd polishing of the car was finished, so Bentley and I called it quits and went for a walk. He is sooo much help and inspiration. Love that little guy. :dance:

I needed to reward Bentley, so I set up a couple of his agility jumps. Who knows, maybe running him through some courses will be additional inspiration to work up to jogging or running. After warm ups, we started o. A lower bar then moved up to the higher bar. Got air?!!!c5bc23fcd98267bda9e7e01397230537.jpgd47adb9850f6e5a59bbb9e5f19cdddfa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, that's awesome Rob! Life is great and what a view! It doesn't get much better than working slow, enjoying the view and fun with a furry friend. If I ever make it over that way, I'd gladly take a few to sit and watch nature with ya!

• 1 year later...

Still at it and trying to enjoy life. The replacement tractor (no clutch) is getting work lights for winter snow blowing. The light switches I found are the Contura XI to exactly match the OEM switches plus custom ordering made it so the text lights up with the dash lights and the symbol lights up when the switch is on. bebf284268f168a7386bae7b231d4426.jpg18a83883a87e04245ed8debfc7db37f8.jpg6997a57c82bdf587e7bcc14cec7221c1.jpg

• Thanks 1

I'm having no fun trying to add the circuits to the factory fuse block. There are empty locations where I can add power and the circuits to the lights so they are fused in the fuse box for a clean install. I finally found the connectors, but now need to figure out how to remove the secondary "orange" locks.
All of the added wiring is in the factory split loom or I've added split loom. It too a long time, but down to just the fuse block now. 8152a8edca658974c0cfaeec1eb6bba9.jpg

Ah hah! I just had to go figure it out since we were talking about the secondary side locks. Really not that hard once you decide to quit being scared of damaging it.

I had to move it in the garage "shop" since it gets dark so early there's no daylight left when I stop working and get the chores done. 514219bb0050a5c67ff93b64d659ea12.jpg3f4041f8ee683cb2b25fdfa19dcfbf08.jpg1ad498add62e9914b599bcd099777e2d.jpg

• Like 1

A road name was selected for us but not by the county. It was quite a sore point. Eventually, we figured out what to do about it and got it changed to Whitetail Ln. It's a long and involved story that included the guy that tried to name it after himself threatening me. I went and had a talk with him. Anyway, it turned out ok.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.