HOSS

Out with the old in with the new

I got really tired of being constantly worried about taking my boat anywhere because the trailer was not rated for the weight and I just plain hate single axle trailers. Absolutely no safety factor with them. So I fixed that issue yesterday!

27dbe34bf3fc034673a19037fc4651ed.jpg5bb10bcacc52e78def86d51c51fb2e39.jpgd33b58ebc38d329160c6609c5efbb49c.jpg2d37180f43779ae2eaa08a223b0789d2.jpgbd77be9e3bff56d93a2e29d29aaa8fa0.jpgd8eb18475a6a887b37d50c9b56150929.jpg

• Like 1

From this to this 555a63ba34e6c6820c4567c0f9f979d9.jpg10c7bc7bc8d3475c6decb228e43c7eaf.jpg

MUCH BETTER imho 😁👏

Much better,   I need to do that for my boat if I ever start to use it again.

Looks great!

New trailer makes the boat look bigger!

I've heard really good things about King.

Can I have your anchor system?

18 hours ago, C Paul Go said:

I've heard really good things about King.

They are a little more expensive that the EZ Loaders but built better IMHO I love that they have a removable spindle/hub assembly. If you burn up a bearing and damage the spindle you just remove one nut and pull the whole thing off the torsion bar. On most trailers you have to replace the entire axle. The spare tire is sitting on a complete spindle/hub assembly so in a pinch you can remove the damaged one and bolt on a complete new one already to go from spindle mount to lug nuts! 

They also use a bearing setup that you grease from the end of the spindle that pushes grease to the back of the rear bearing through it and through the front bearing and the old grease comes out the front dust cap area. So you pump in new grease until you see all the old stuff come out and start seeing new grease and your bearing are repacked. They guarantee them for 6 years! The bunks are 4"x4" treated with no carpet on them and a really cool bunk slide material on them. The wiring is much more well built as well. I am very happy with it.  

• Like 1

Nice!