BOMBER Board
DRobinson

Camping and some work.

We've had these camp lots in our family for 3 going on 4 generations now. My brother in law, myself and my mom had some time to take the kids down for a few days to camp and get some clean up done. We took a day to hit the beach for some kite flying as well. It was a perfect long weekend!

5c23757ac93fe51b4ca03c0c9ded38ec.jpg07ad0d5a620b3ea85bd9d67bcb6deef6.jpgda1dfd62a5404e356137125a749709c5.jpg

Nice place, always good to get some down time away from the normal flow of life. 

• Like 1

Looks better. Still a ways to go. We'd like to put in a little retaining wall in the low spot next to the roped walkway. Then fill the low lot up to level with the road. Put in a border of some type to park trailers around the perimeter, even when its wet. Its a disaster with trailers when its wet. Then hopefully put up a gazebo with a firepit in the center. If the park will allow us to put it in the center of the 2 lots. For now we're just going to enjoy it with the kids, try to eliminate the moles and get the grass looking better.

More pics, loaded up for home. Would have liked to stay. Its soooooo quiet during the week. e3bffcbc4b8dd48b3811c1fe8309b0c7.jpg6215f095f884001b3381bfd7fb07d8fc.jpg67b024539fef9e01bf4d3f83e6c33a84.jpgcf2ad2742b3697f9ef94154e399f2f09.jpg

Get the Mole killer Hoss posted about, it works awesome.

• Like 1

Get the Mole killer Hoss posted about, it works awesome.

That's the one. Looking forward to the entertainment from it while we're out there!

That Purple Rhody is beautiful. I believe it's called a Purple Splender or something like that.

• Like 1

Wow, that's a beauty spot!  It's great that you guys have those lots to go spend time with your family when it fits your schedule and not have to deal with fighting for reservations in a state or national park 6 or 8 months in advance.  Looks like an awesome place to bond and make memories with the kids.

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments guys! I'll try to get more pics in here as summer goes on and we get some trips in. Honestly we have thought many times about selling them due to all of the rules and stipulations with the park but at this point it would be very hard to replace them. All of our little ones are at the perfect age to enjoy the pool, they also allow atv/utv/motorcycle riding around the park at 10mph. A little boring for adults but perfect for the little ones to learn. It can get very crowded on big weekends and watching the kids learn to navigate can be a darn good time. The park also has some river access with a decent sized sand bar. There's also a decent sized play ground. 

Here's a link to the website. https://www.wwpark.org/