Sign in to follow this  
rubystargoats

Covington/Renton to Salt lake city

It looks like I will be helping my daughter to Salt Lake City around March 9? I think we should have some room in the Uhaul if you need anything delivered down that way. Still need to figure out the exact route but I think we are going to try to stop by the The Dalles Or. on the way. I am also flying down there on business Feb 11 for a week but can't take much on the airplane.

Are you driving back? I could possibly pickup and store something at my house. 

Since Boeing is paying most of their move, I think the Daughter is going to have me drive the Uhaul truck down with her and then buy my flight home. Her husband is driving down March 1 to get what ever place they are renting checked out and ready. The lease runs out on the place they are at up here at the end of Feb. so she will stay up here with me and finish up things and her work up here since the transfer is not until the 15th. I am only planning to stay down there for a day or so.  I am thinking we will leave early Fri. afternoon and drive to The Dalles to stay with relatives for the night and then on Sat. to SLC. Probably fly home Sun or Mon. But things don't always go per plan.........

It is now firm scheduled. Driving U Haul truck down on Fri and Sat. March 8 and 9th. Shold have space if you need anything delivered to the Dalles or SLC area. Not sure exactly what the route looks like at this time.  If the current weather patterns hold we will be going down I 5 to 84 to 15. so could do really quick drop anywhere along that route. Actual route end is Clearfield