Sign in to follow this  
ish

Bought 2018 dodge 2500, need

Not sure on seat covers.  Check with Genos.  I really like weather tech in all my other vehicles.  I have the ram rubber mats in my 2017 and they don’t cover as well.  

Look up 3D Maxspider and Aries mats. 

Ill never go back to weather tech 

4 hours ago, marksmith said:

Look up 3D Maxspider and Aries mats. 

Ill never go back to weather tech 

What he said!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bought a set after seeing Marks. They are really nice! 

Check out the tailgate assisted opening device also they are definitely worth it!

That's funny, I bought a set of 3D Maxspider Mats for my Challenger. I didn't know they made them for our trucks. Great product! I love mine. 

Look at factory mopar mats as well

up here the price is better than the other brands and I was surprised how well made they are and how well they fit.

I too need seat covers pretty quick. Got a good set of Weathertech mats. My neighbor has them in his 2018 and they fit well.

Got a  sweet deal for the front set from a Canadian distributor back in Ontario for $80 Canadian $$ delivered to my door.

The 3D mats look nice but getting them up here to Canuck land is stupid expensive...

It looks like seat covers are the only thing left - any recommendations

Edited by ish

On 1/30/2019 at 12:27 PM, ish said:

It looks like seat covers are the only thing left - any recommendations

Did you get a bed canopy? 

Thats what I am looking for next..

Yes, ordered a snug top (not sure which model) with opening side windows, fold down front window to wash between the canopy and cab, fiberglass painted same as the truck.  The only bummer part is it takes 3-4weeks to get.  I went through superhawk canopies in Burlington, WA.  

Well the seat covers are installed, z-flash programmable light flasher (flashes all the lights in a weird pattern through the OBDII port) installed, deezee tailgate dealio installed(very slick) and the rear LED lights for the flashy thing installed.  Now to get the spray in bedliner and canopy, then build a box for the equipment!!  It's weird having a new truck and not driving it - just working on it.

OK, you've peaked my interest. What are the flashy lights for and what does the tailgate dealio do? 

Ok the I can help with the tailgate thing. Its an assist shock. Won't let your tailgate drop all the way all at once anymore.  A must have in my opinion.  I added it and replaces both cables at the same time on my 06.

Now can we please have a link for the flashy lights unit?   

I too am wondering what this unit is for.

If I drove my truck in BC with that I would get ticketed and ordered to remove it.

20 hours ago, ish said:

I didn't even find a listing for Dodge?

Steve these units are for when your parked on the side of the road.

The unit is turned on by holding the highbeam switch on for 5 seconds and turned off by holding the highbeam switch for 2 seconds

I ordered the Chrysler one 

Edited by ish
  • Like 1

Do they have models for older rams (like 2001) ... or do they need newer computers to work with

i tried to look around the site but wasn’t able to on my phone , not sure why

2 hours ago, GTroyer said:

Do they have models for older rams (like 2001) ... or do they need newer computers to work with

i tried to look around the site but wasn’t able to on my phone , not sure why

I don't think they go older than 2011 -  I did this route instead of an amber flashy light on top of the truck\canopy

Thanks

to bad the computer ability is not there for earlier models