C Paul Go

Parts Internet Links

Can someone post the links they use for VW Parts?  My Jetta needs New rear brakes.  So Might as well upgrade at the sametime.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Austin The DieselTech said:

www.cascadegerman.com

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

I used these guys too, I think the website was formerly Bora Parts. I’m not sure if they still do it but when I ordered my parts they shipped any order over $85 (I think that was the minimum) free. Free shipping was Fed-Ex and since they were so close to the Portland hub and I’m close to Moses I got it next day. Bottom line, free overnight shipping on already decent pricing for quality parts 👍

• Like 1

And good deals on skid plates if you don’t already have one. Mine has saved my car twice now. 

Edited by Woodenhead

I used these guys too, I think the website was formerly Bora Parts. I’m not sure if they still do it but when I ordered my parts they shipped any order over $85 (I think that was the minimum) free. Free shipping was Fed-Ex and since they were so close to the Portland hub and I’m close to Moses I got it next day. Bottom line, free overnight shipping on already decent pricing for quality parts
Yup, I ordered a 20K service kit and recieved it the next day.

26 minutes ago, Woodenhead said:

And good deals on skid plates if you don’t already have one. Mine has saved my car twice now. 

Thanks that just put me over 1000.....

Just now, C Paul Go said:

Thanks that just put me over 1000.....

Well I already spent all my $$, glad I could help you with yours 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yep Cascade german is the place to go. They have lightning fast shipping and great deals.

I get there oil change kits (filter,oil) cheaper than I can get the amsoil here if I can find it. I buy 3 at a time and never worry about it.

• Like 1

Cascade German is definitely a go to place, and yes, they used to be Bora!  They are a really nice group of guys.  Stopped in there within a week after Ivan getting his Golf TDI to pick up a skid plate and a new oil pan... He drove it over the ramps and down onto a chock he had sitting between the ramps.  DOH!  :wacko:

idparts.com also appears to be a good place.  No experience there but I think others on here have.

Edited by carl20320
  • Like 1

Cascade German is definitely a go to place, and yes, they used to be Bora!  They are a really nice group of guys.  Stopped in there within a week after Ivan getting his Golf TDI to pick up a skid plate and a new oil pan... He drove it over the ramps and down onto a chock he had sitting between the ramps.  DOH!  :wacko:

idparts.com also appears to be a good place.  No experience there but I think others on here have.
I have used IDparts also. No issues yet.

I use idparts almost exclusively. Not as fast as cascade..... but site is easier to use for me. 

I use cascade for most stuff just ordered a camshaft kit my eBay chepo barely lasted 20 k it got me by ordered today went with $25 shipping says I will have Thursday I’ve had them do some ecm work seem like great guys haven’t used anybody else online. 

12 hours ago, marksmith said:

I use idparts almost exclusively. Not as fast as cascade..... but site is easier to use for me. 

Cascades web site is terrible at best. However once you find your way through for the common stuff you can just go back to your purchase's and get the stuff you need regularly. 

Cascade German can also get you any OEM parts you may need.  The one OEM part I have bought from them was less than from VW.

Nice thing is Cascade German is in Gresham so can go by and pick up parts and pay no tithes to the government.

• Like 1

I mostly use ID Parts.  I like their parts stocking (web site is very easy to navigate): I like Koni stuff and Cascade German doesn't carry it.  Next clutch, however, will likely be from Cascade German (again): I love the DC Stage I clutch I have in my car (it specs out comparably with a Southbend Stage II, but is a bit cheaper).

On 3/6/2019 at 8:25 PM, DieselBound said:

I mostly use ID Parts.  I like their parts stocking (web site is very easy to navigate): I like Koni stuff and Cascade German doesn't carry it.  Next clutch, however, will likely be from Cascade German (again): I love the DC Stage I clutch I have in my car (it specs out comparably with a Southbend Stage II, but is a bit cheaper).

If your golf is a mk4 then Cascade German has Koni sport and street shocks/ struts for it, but i'm not sure how long they have carried them for.

21 hours ago, Destro said:

If your golf is a mk4 then Cascade German has Koni sport and street shocks/ struts for it, but i'm not sure how long they have carried them for.

I suspect it's fairly recent.  Will keep this in mind, thanks!