p2computing

ISO: 94+ 12Valve engine, and Dodge G56 4x4 Trans

Hey Guys!

I'm going to build another 12 valve Excursion, but this time going with the G56 instead of ZF6 tranny. I got reeeeeal tired of hitting myself in the knee in 1st, 2nd, and Reverse.

I'm looking for a complete 12 Valve P-Pumped engine. Any year is fine, honestly (94 - 98)

I'm also searching for a G56 6-Speed 4x4 Trans (and T-case if you have it mated). These were in 2005 - 2017* Dodge trucks.

Thanks

I need to build a 24v p- pumped auto with Ol Blue's engine and body. Easiest would probably be starting with 98 or so club or quad cab auto. You could grab engine and would the NV5600 with Van Haisley dual disk in Ol Bkue work for you? We would need to come up with a 12v 4x4 auto

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

a 98 12 valve truck is a premium around here. I'm doing my best to keep the costs at a minimum again for this build.

So you're interested in doing something like this together? I will have OB's interior except the electronics to use so the donor's seats floor etc. can be trashed. 

I want to keep the disc brakes off OB and steering. Will that, along with the wiring and auro transmission make it worth swapping to the early frame or keeping OB's?

If you were closer i'd be more than happy to help you get this done. I'm really looking for just a bare engine at this point, not a full truck. Something in the $2500 - $3000 range is about max for me. No way to find a full truck for that around here.