Sign in to follow this  
Abbyfireguy

Going hunting again

Headed off to Merritt again today. Will have my daughter in tow this time hopefully. She has a mulie doe tag to fill.

I hope she is able to go today. As most of you know,Rachel has been battling physical injuries and PTSD since a terrible car accident in August 2017.

Our insurance company as of yesterday is calling her honesty into question now about the accident.

We go before a judge on Dec 20th to straighten things out .

Rachel is yet again very upset... I am at the end of my rope and pending our meeting with our lawyer in the next few days, I may pull in some favors from my well established contacts in the media from my firefighting days to shine a light on how this big insurance company is targeting and attacking  a gal, with lingering injuries and substantial PTSD symptoms still even though they were not her fault.

I hope our lawyer can defuse the situation somewhat before we go to court,as I will no longer hold back or be restrained in any manner. I will be on the attack from the moment we start giving our statements to the judge. I hope he doesn’t throw me in jail for getting too,animated or not shutting up. I have had enough of the BS and abuse of power,,, and that’s exactly what the judge will hear.

Rant over,, sorry!

• Like 1

Sorry to hear of your troubles.   I too am fighting an insurance nightmare right now and it could cost me big.   Fortunately for me though I am not dealing with the other parts you are dealing with.  

I hope your lawyers and Judge make this all right in the end.   Insurance companies are only in it to make big $$$ for themselves.   

I hope she gets them set straight Steve, with your help. Pull no punches.

I’ve been dealing with ongoing medical issues (not the physical part but the legal part) and have seen the suspended surgeon doing a media plea for his reinstatement after the Chief Medical officer and the Minister of Health here said no.

I have great empathy for you and your daughter.

Just sharing I can relate.

Best of luck with the hunt and time relaxing with nature. Also best of luck when you get back to the battle. It is just my opinion but from my life experience I have concluded that not one single insurance company is a friend, they are all enemies of consumers with only company profit in mind. Same goes for governments. Sure they may make a decision that is in your favor but you can bet it was only because its in THEIR favor at that time as well.

I agree with Scotty, pull no punches and expose them for all they are worth. Burn the entire company down.

• Like 1

Our trip was shortened by a call from the new lawyer and my daughter’s pain level in colder snowy conditions.

one overnight and a 5 hour hunt yesterday morning. We came home last night.

No deer, but was good for her to escape overnight.

Now back to the crap of kicking some insurance flunkys  in the nads! 

GOOD LUCK , got a prayer going for Daughter’s pain

none of us wants to live in pain , too many do as it is.