Can anyone hook me up with the site art work files? I am not looking to steal anything from anyone so if that is the case i apologize. I can see about doing some engravings for the Board.

If not I will see if I can draw something up. Maybe some font ideas. I suck at that part.

I have not heard from Robert for quite a while. I still have a couple of his prints and have used one as a raffle to raise money for a fellow bomber. I don't know if coping his stuff would be cool.
Russ has some artwork for the original bombers stickers if I remember correctly. I have the actual decals you could work off I guess.

I have one of Robert's stickers but I don't want to do anything with it without permission. Not sure i can anyhow.... I'm not that good yet.

Could start with the Font for the sticker that is just letters. I am pretty sure I could draw that up I am just wondering what Font was used. I am thinking of mabye some engraved aluminum license plates...

• Like 1

Getting the blanks is easy enough. Let me see if I can draw up a rendering....

Crap....  I didnt see this...

Sorry Ben..

NWB Bomb Party Beaut!.jpg

NWB Flying Beauty!.jpg

NWB LOGO YELLOW.jpg

Thanks Russ! I need to do some learning to figure out how to turn these into files I can engrave.

I would love to do the middle one, engraved on an aluminum license plate blank. I don't think doing it as a line drawing would do it justice....