Sign in to follow this  
Austin The DieselTech

Another freebie

Friend of mine took his son out again this year and since he doesnt eat deer, briught is another on this year. He had a 1/2" layer of fat on the outside and multiple layers of fat underneath. I believe its gonna be a long cold winter. Now I need to try and deliver on my end as the previous 5yrs have been unsuccessful and I took a break last year.d18b4ca3fb17545f3d87bfce908bf3e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Nice! There is nothing like making memories in the outdoors with kids.

pic must be east of you guys  ... the Oaks are turning now too .. fall is such a great time of the year 

11 hours ago, Austin The DieselTech said:

Friend of mine took his son out again this year and since he doesnt eat deer, briught is another on this year. He had a 1/2" layer of fat on the outside and multiple layers of fat underneath. I believe its gonna be a long cold winter. Now I need to try and deliver on my end as the previous 5yrs have been unsuccessful and I took a break last year.d18b4ca3fb17545f3d87bfce908bf3e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Very nice.   I sure hope it's a long cold winter

I'm ready for some rain to dampen the sound.  Can't even try to move around in the woods without making all kinds of noise.

We've had a 3 pt, a fork horn, and a spike hanging around our place... then hunting season started.