Woodenhead

Dry Side to North Cascades

Looks like this weekend I'll make my annual trip to see my good buddy in Marblemount.  I'm planning to head up on Thursday, will likely go down to Mount Vernon on Friday to do a couple things, spend the weekend in Marblemount and head home on Sunday.  Mostly empty truck with a canopy going both ways if someone needs anything moved in that general direction.

And you just happened to come this weekend when I am headed to Pateros....guess I won't stop by.......😢

Can haul light objects from the Covington goat ranch to Pateros area or from there back to the goat ranch. Camping trailer in tow so nothing big or heavy.

36 minutes ago, rubystargoats said:

And you just happened to come this weekend when I am headed to Pateros....guess I won't stop by.......😢

Can haul light objects from the Covington goat ranch to Pateros area or from there back to the goat ranch. Camping trailer in tow so nothing big or heavy.

When are you headed over Dan? Are you taking Hwy 20? Keep in touch, maybe we can meet somewhere along the way for a quick handshake.

21 minutes ago, rubystargoats said:

Ever since you sent me up the canyon........😲

😏

I’ll be hitting the road somewhat early Sunday. Probably pass through Pateros before noon.