proflow

2nd gen. parts for sale: Parting 02' & 01' Ram 2500 SLT

On 11/2/2018 at 5:47 AM, GTroyer said:

Russ if that one is broke down , IIRC Geno's has them .. expensive for a piece of foam but available and the right one so that makes it worth it I GUESS   IIRC it was $125.00 +/-  .. I have one to install here , need to get off my lazy butt and do it . being on Warfarin blood thinner I bleed very easy , just touching something sharp ya spring a leak so wasn't excited about getting under the seats where there are a million pokey things  LOL

Thanks Gary!

EDIT - A buck 25??  The springs are shot in my frame too - need it all.  But I'd pay the $125 too.

https://www.genosgarage.com/category/seat-cushions

remember to add a piece of carpet under the cushion so it doesn't cut down into the springs , that's the real problem with the stock ones nothing under the foam.

your springs might be fine after ya dig the foam out of them and add the carpet  ??  butt [no pun intended]  you know the heavier guys [ME] are tuff on seats anyway  LOL

On 11/3/2018 at 8:53 AM, Woodenhead said:

I know someone who may need the front drive shaft. Maybe the pinion yoke too. Any idea how much? I’ll pass this on to her. 

I do have the front driveshaft complete, pinion yoke needs to stay w/diff though. 

Whatever is fair for price & I"ll pull it

On 11/3/2018 at 2:51 PM, GTroyer said:

remember to add a piece of carpet under the cushion so it doesn't cut down into the springs , that's the real problem with the stock ones nothing under the foam.

your springs might be fine after ya dig the foam out of them and add the carpet  ??  butt [no pun intended]  you know the heavier guys [ME] are tuff on seats anyway  LOL

The carpet is there...  The springs all broke so now there is a piece of goat fencing under the carpet holding it all to the frame.  Not much spring in goat fencing... :D

On 10/19/2018 at 6:11 PM, Packards42 said:

green tailgate?  good condition

Are you looking or selling ? 

I dont have one even on my driver at this time !

Sorry so late to get back to you , my darn puter smoked a week ago or so, Anyway, the answer is yes,but...I had a very extensive stereo system in that trk so the end I chopped &replaced w/a multi-port gig. Ive heard of folks sweating on the marine terminals and are a decent way to go. Let me know if ya still want it bud, I could pull this weekend likely.