proflow

2nd gen. parts for sale: Parting 02' & 01' Ram 2500 SLT

Folks, Im finally in the works of cutting up my roll over 02' Ram 2500

Best offer on these parts pulled as of now.

35 gal diesel fuel tank w/sender assy., Hood in pic.

Rear under seat storage compartment from SLT

Gray dash top, no cracks. SOLD

Auto dim rear view mirror SLT

Dual battery trays

Radiator, A/C condenser, intercooler

Rear section of 2pc driveline , front driveline complete

Auto trans pedal set-up complete

Stock front coils, upper trailing arms, sway bar

Front dana 60 , 354 gears. complete, disc to disc. includes brake calipers lines, ABS wiring etc..

4.5" lift Skyjacker Nitro shocks (4) need some poly bushings replaced (cheap @ amazon)

Firestone rear air bags complete w/frame and leaf brkts and hardware for mounting. 

ABS unit 

Driver & passenger airbags  , tilt steering collum w/shaft , drop pitman arm & box that is tapped w/lines, cooler, custom res. , PST ram w/bent shaft

This is a hydro over set up. Shaft is replaceable. Will separate if needed.

Gen 3 8 lug wheels w/Toyo Open Country MT's . Wheels are coated semi gloss blk. 3 center caps & all lugs included.

Tires are better than 65% w/no plugs or patches etc. Siped when new. 

On the tires & wheels I hit two w/simple green & rinsed, didnt chery pic for picture ! lol

Only have pic of wheels/tires @ this time but can take more as requested.

Possibly within in a few weeks I'll have complete front & rear diffs out of my daily for sale. (01.5)

Rear is 354 ratio locker w/disc brakes, calipers, e brake cables, speed sensor etc..  Dana 60. Brakes are about due for replacing.

Front is 354 ratio w/disc & calipers included.  Dana 70. Front steering links are gone. Newer greese able ball joints 

Front is out & ready to sell

Truck just turned 130k jfyi

Complete 5.9 minus vp or not. Tight trans just serviced last year (have receipt) prior owner claims rebuilt, however I have no paperwork on that.  HD transfer case.

This engine, trans, t-case can be driven b4 pulled.

Radiator, Intercooler, , trans cooler all w/lines & hoses if needed.

will be available out of my current driver (130k) when I find time & facility to swap my 02' power plant.

These parts only @ this time. I'll update as it goes :)

WANTED: Stock harmonic ballancer & fluid dampener for other

Im located in Roy near the Y.

Best to call 253-737-7270

Thanks---Don

slt wheel.jpg

Edited by proflow
added info

The air bags any good?

Perfect, need lines is all. cheap anywere :)

I might pull them tomorrow actualy.

253-737-7270  

Thanks ----Don

What would you want for the dash top, and the steering column setup? I'm interested in the steering box too but I don't need the ram or the cooling setup. Could it just be plugged off? I understand if you prefer to keep the box with the hydro setup intact for sale.

Please let me know what you think is fair on the dash top. Id like to transfer it to my other truck (typical crack) but no time.

I do also have another factory steering box & shaft from this truck b4 I did the conversion @ likely 80k mi.

Do you need the SLT leather wheel w/controls ? Air bag ? Please let me know of all items desired & we will work it out Im sure :)

Edited by proflow

I have a friend willing to sell me a dash top for $50 but he wants me to pull it. Would $50 work for you or no? I'd certainly be interested in the steering box, mine is a leaker. All I really need is the steering wheel W/controls. My air bag is good, just the typical leather falling off issue on the wheel top.

Edited by DRobinson

I do have a complete instrument assy but would rather sell it complete. 

And actually its in my storage @ the moment anyway.

Id go 75 on the dash top as I have already pulled it. Its a bit of a chore.

The steering box still has shaft and I think pitman arm on it.  Not sure of the arm.

The leather slt wheel only has the typical light scratch marks on top but not ripped in any way.

I could take a pic of it tomorrow if you wish.

I can take pics of dash top & steering wheel for you tomorrow.

The gear box is in my storage about an hour away from me.

Heres the pics as promised,

SLT leather wheel w/cruise , tilt steering column.

Gray dash top.

Looks like I need to post the dash pics in another box.

tilt wheel 1.jpg

tilt wheel 2.jpg

• Thanks 1

Heres the dash top,

Well I have two pics of it, but need to resize them im guessing.

dash2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

that dash is sweet,  mine too is showing sign of cracks in the 01.  I had a carpet cover on it most of it life, small crack just begininh.

how is the  heat andair conditioner core/unit . in dash.   I think my resitor section is burn up from a rat nest catching fire.,

green tailgate?  good condition

Just wanted to pop in here and say thanks for the great parts Don! It was great meeting you, I look forward to meeting up again in the future!

• Thanks 1

On 10/19/2018 at 5:52 PM, Packards42 said:

that dash is sweet,  mine too is showing sign of cracks in the 01.  I had a carpet cover on it most of it life, small crack just begininh.

how is the  heat andair conditioner core/unit . in dash.   I think my resitor section is burn up from a rat nest catching fire.,

Sorry the heater core went w/cowl to scrap. Didnt wanna stop cutting ! 

The A/C condenser in the front of the truck I have & is in good shape if thats what youre asking ?

drivers side seat cushion?

15 hours ago, Big Russ said:

drivers side seat cushion?

Russ if that one is broke down , IIRC Geno's has them .. expensive for a piece of foam but available and the right one so that makes it worth it I GUESS   IIRC it was $125.00 +/-  .. I have one to install here , need to get off my lazy butt and do it . being on Warfarin blood thinner I bleed very easy , just touching something sharp ya spring a leak so wasn't excited about getting under the seats where there are a million pokey things  LOL

• Like 1

My front seat motor is stuck in the up position, it use to click, now does nothing when I touch the switch.  do the switches go bad, or is mostly likely the motor.  I actual just need to lower the seat in front to the mid position can it be force manually?

Sorry for late reply. my puter is down .Seats are gone. Thanks for your patience .

I know someone who may need the front drive shaft. Maybe the pinion yoke too. Any idea how much? I’ll pass this on to her.