mr. cob

Well, I did it, got a new toy...................

Howdy All,

I have been on the road for the last 6 weeks, just before leaving home on this latest sojourn I bought a new CAN AM, Maverick 3XRC.  So far I have been playing with this thing in most of the States I have passed through, I am now in Amarillo Texas visiting with a friend, he took me to a place known locally as "The River" an off road area about 30 miles north of Amarillo.  Here's a link to my photo gallery of this trip,

https://mr-cob.smugmug.com/2018-Fall-Sojourn-ADV-R-HDT-R-Ural-get-togethers/

go to page "8" of this gallery and you will find a bunch of short video's taken in the last couple of days.  I have built and driven semi-monster Jeeps for decades, this thing is the most fun I have ever had with 4 wheels.  In a couple of days I am off to a huge off road park in Oklahoma for a week before heading up to Kansas for the annual HDT rally, check into this photo gallery for future updates which will include MANY photos taken during the truck rally.

Dave

'bout darn time Dave , now ya know what we've  been telling you  LOL

so Mike n Sallie's next summer  ?

Congrats and have fun with the new toy ... some nice ride pic's there too THANKS 

12 minutes ago, GTroyer said:

'bout darn time Dave , now ya know what we've  been telling you  LOL

so Mike n Sallie's next summer  ?

Congrats and have fun with the new toy ... some nice ride pic's there too THANKS 

Howdy Gary 

I am having so much FUN on this trip it has to be illegal 

I honestly don’t think I could get my truck and trailer into Mike place down by the river it was a job getting my Dodge and the trailer I was towing years ago down there 

when going down the grade right off the road the front of my trailer hit the rear of the camper on the truck 

My truck and trailer now is 72 feet long I don’t know if I could make the corner and keep the trailer out of the ditch 

Dave

That can am is bad ass!

How's is it on the back?

I would love to have a toy like that, a long travel sand rail is out of the budget!

On 10/2/2018 at 11:50 PM, livingez_123 said:

That can am is bad ass!

How's is it on the back?

I would love to have a toy like that, a long travel sand rail is out of the budget!

The Can Am rides very well I have a bad back and neck but have had no problem with pain of any kind while driving this thing in some awful places