Sign in to follow this  
4angels

My new project

It's coming along nicely but has a ways to go.  It currently hits 11.5 in the 1/4 but I need to re-gear it because the 4:10's are not comfortable on the hwy.  She isn't stock as you might imagine.

here is where she is at this point.

GT1.JPG

GT2.JPG

GT3.JPG

• Like 2

Nice! Does it have the coyote engine? With that ET, I'm assuming you have a supercharger? That's pretty awesome. 

Very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW really nice I love it but?????  

How do you keep a black car clean on a dirt road?

Or high wind desert area , what dust storm lol

Hey Shawn,

Nope, it's an 08 so no 5.0.  But lots of work done to it.  Honestly they came from the factory at 13.4 I believe but they had anemic 331 gears.  The 410's Shaved half the time lol

Different intake, different TB, Different exhaust, custom Dyno tune of a BAMA tune, some trans work and viole' 11.57 but it took some street slicks to get that.  Has a new FMS Posi and a TCI ratchet shifter (I am not a fan of that)

I however am taking it a new direction.  I already did the paint, wheels and tires and a few odds and ends but think I am going to 355 or 373 in the back so I can track it on a road course.  That will require a different suspension.  It's drag days are over, not that the PO was a real racer, his buddy runs sportsman in the NHRA class and he is the one that did the times in this one not me.  I just saw the time slips.  I can tell you out here in the country where the Popo isnt around it scratches 2nd to 3rd on warm dry pavement.  :)

I am thinking Roush Stage 2 suspension but the gears.....  not sure what I will do there.  I need some top end back.

• Like 1

Pretty impressive times for an NA setup. Nice! I know what you mean on gears though. I had an old Barracuda with 4:30 gears and it was not a lot of fun cruising the highway long distance. Lol. It sounds like you have a great platform to play with. Congrats. 

any room for a taller rear tire and cheep re-gear that way ?

There is room but I plan to take it down an inch on all 4 corners.  So a little less room. 😎