Jump to content
Torque Monkey

I got a new Diesel in the garage.

Recommended Posts

With compound turbos.🤘🏻

 

This thing is REALLY nice! The only options that it didn’t come with are “heads up” display and a heated steering wheel. I am still figuring out some of the things it has.

 

It is a 2012 BMW X5 Xdrive 35D

 

The pictures aren’t so great. I will get better ones later

 

026A31CA-A026-4E86-8A7C-045ABB38A619.jpeg

 

52836E36-78D9-47CB-86B7-D7E735C701E9.jpeg

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you’ve got 6 turbos between 3 rigs? That’s a good count. 

Congratulations on the sweet rig Ben. I’ve driven a lot of European rigs in Europe, no X5s but plenty of othe Beemers and Audi’s. I enjoyed every one of them, they’re definitely well refined rigs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Woodenhead said:

So you’ve got 6 turbos between 3 rigs? That’s a good count. 

Congratulations on the sweet rig Ben. 

 

That is my understanding, but to be honest I haven’t really found them yet. I finally found the battery. It under the spare tire. You wouldn’t believe where the DEF fill spouts are. LOL! There are two of them. One active and one passive tank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been lusting on them .. have fun with that bad boy .. report in occasionally about it please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant wait till the upgrades start! 

 

 

 

HOOD STACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HOSS said:

I cant wait till the upgrades start! 

 

 

 

HOOD STACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Kim said no.☹️

 

Marc Malone has tuning for them. Let one issue pop up with the SCR system and all bets are off! LMAO!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, congrats on the new ride! Those are definitely nice!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice looking ride!

 

Ivan and I passed you going the opposite direction the other day.  We were out at the property and heading to the range.  I had told Ivan what you were getting when I told him about your Jetta and he blurts out "There goes Ben!".  Not too many of those rolling around Longview.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet!  Nice oil burner!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, carl20320 said:

Nice looking ride!

 

Ivan and I passed you going the opposite direction the other day.  We were out at the property and heading to the range.  I had told Ivan what you were getting when I told him about your Jetta and he blurts out "There goes Ben!".  Not too many of those rolling around Longview.

 

If it was the X5 then it was Kim driving. I haven’t been allowed to touch it since I drove it home from Portland. LOL! I have been rockin the F150.🤘🏻🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Torque Monkey said:

 

If it was the X5 then it was Kim driving. I haven’t been allowed to touch it since I drove it home from Portland. LOL! I have been rockin the F150.🤘🏻🤣

 

Ivan and I both LOL'd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×