Sign in to follow this  
Big Russ

Welcome to the Detailing and Paint Forum

Here to talk about any detailing and painting activities, tips, tricks, products, etc!

Enjoy!

Thanks Russ! I need some help, anyone want to show me how to do it. Warning, I am a slow learner 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cool I tried to find this yesterday at work from Tapatalk and could not find it.  

Maybe with this forum we can get Paul to check in once in a while :right:

LOL, I'm retired.  I pay a guy now. It hurts everytime I do but it hurts less than my back.  I save my back for doing the boat, since I don't really trust a shop in Moses Lake to do it.

I've never been able to get paint chips to cover up well with out wet sanding ect. Which is probably why I never did it on this truck....

Bob, Autogeek.com has a ridiculous amount of videos on YouTube that cover everything for paint detailing that are very helpful.

I need to spend a weekend and do some paint correction

13 hours ago, megacabcummins said:

I've never been able to get paint chips to cover up well with out wet sanding ect. Which is probably why I never did it on this truck....

Bob, Autogeek.com has a ridiculous amount of videos on YouTube that cover everything for paint detailing that are very helpful.

I need to spend a weekend and do some paint correction

Thanks, but I think I really need more hands on instruction on cleaning and waxing, say, someone stopping by 3 of 4 times a year and SHOWING me how its done.  After a few years I might get the hang of it. 

• Haha 2

On 7/10/2018 at 5:29 AM, C Paul Go said:

LOL, I'm retired.  I pay a guy now. It hurts everytime I do but it hurts less than my back.  I save my back for doing the boat, since I don't really trust a shop in Moses Lake to do it.

I was thinking more of educational advice. 

You know like Joyce Brothers :right:

• Haha 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this