C Paul Go

Adding two speakers to the boat.

With your battery pack I can’t imagine it’s not enough power especially given that you’re charger is such low amps compared to what two batteries give you I would double check the wiring. Does the charger connect to all 3 batteries? And the amp wired to the two separate batteries, seems like maybe isolation issues quite possibly the trigger wired to one with amps wired to other systems appear merged yet somewhere they aren’t I know you are meticulous and double check everything. Easy way to tell connect all batteries and try amps. My feeling is if batteries are charged and it was not enough power amps would work short term until level of power drops. You can also try connecting everything to one battery see if amps work. 

Well bringing this back to the top. Because as Ben would say "What is enough"

Well the 4 channel Wetsounds Amp is being replaced by bigger and better this weekend. Going to move up to a 6 channel with a little more power.

The 4 channel will end up in a friends Jet boat. So I will have about half the cost of buying the new one offset. I hope it fits in the space I have left.

After that I will start the polishing for the Cerma coat project. But that will be a separate thread.

This is the new amp. c6c8b49fe3e327a703d4b04f10d19898.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Very nice Paul. Having a crappy stereo that gets all distorted when everyone tells you to turn it up sucks. Being the guy that brings the tunes to the beach is awesome 😎.  Having to worry about batteries while you’re having fun at the beach takes the fun out of it all. 

Just about time time for me to start doing boat stuff too, I can’t put in till June 1st anyway but it feels like that’s coming fast now. 

• Like 1